Thumbs up Thumbs up Auctmarts _ New Promotion_Sale!!! 2016 Hot Summer Sale

10K views 103 replies 20 participants last post by  Motorcycles Bear 
#1 ·

New Remolded injection mod ABS plastic CBR600RR 2003-2004

New Remolded injection mod ABS plastic CBR600RR 2005-2006

New Remolded injection mod ABS plastic CBR600RR 2007-2008

New Remolded injection mod ABS plastic CBR600RR 2009-2012

New Remolded injection mod ABS plastic CBR600RR 2013-2016

Summer now our company offer a good promotional price only for 600rr.net member.

if you want specific color code and you can email us the color code and we can replicate the color for you,

also we take custom paint job for the customer,

normally it will take around within 3 weeks for the whole process (including shipping time and painting time)

if customer purchased our fairing kit and write us a positive review and eligible to obtain a Free set of racing levers

360US shipping included
1. Fairing set
2. Free solo seat cowl for all year model except (2013-2016 / 35 US extra)
3. Free Heat shielding, Tank Pad, Fairing bolts,

See less See more
#2 ·
#10 ·
Thumbs down for me so far. Can't get a timely answer, lots of excuses, don't know/can't find accurate information about my order status. Not confidence inspiring. Long delays. Contacted PayPal for refund, refund given, seller wants to continue, I want to continue with purchase but can't get any timely information at all as to what the order status is.

If sale can't/won't go through then I would reallocate the funds for some tire purchases but I'm in limbo because seller's communication is very poor. It's very much a case of sounding like I'm talking to several different sales agents with none of them actually knowing what's going on with the order.

Not confidence inspiring. This is my second purchase from Auctmarts - the first set of fairings are good quality but I don't like the colors hence the second order but it seems something is up.

The one thing they are great at communicating is sending a PayPal invoice. I've never seen any company that can send a PayPal money request faster then Auctmart. Send them an email with a question and within minutes you'll get an invoice requesting money - regardless of whether they answered your question or not and regardless of whether you are ready to buy or not.

It seems they don't want to talk until they have money. So I paid them, and within 5 minutes I got another PayPal invoice, this time one for insurance. As mentioned, getting them to answer an email after payment is very hard. It left me thinking that they could care less about the order, it's all about getting money as fast as they can.

#13 ·
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTAKE MY ENERGY;7804689 said:
Yeah I wont be buying. Sounds sketchy.
That's the thing for me. It is sketchy and their behavior is making it worse. For me, I can't send $500 out there and leave it there without some assurances. For myself, it's putting off new tire purchases in favor of fairings. I'm willing to do that, but I have to know that the order is progressing. I have to know where I stand as it takes about 2 weeks to get tires in (if that's the route I'm going).

I bought them on 6/27 (last month). Due to the issues, after a few weeks, I asked for a refund. Then I heard back from them right away. They did refund my money (good) and we did agree to keep going and that I would pay for them once they were painted (also good).

Since then, I've heard little to nothing. So, I'm still on the hook for them, assuming they do actually do them and they pass inspection, but I still can't get an answer from them or pictures of them. As such, I'm not really free to order up tires as an alternative to the fairings...because for all I know I might get a message tomorrow saying they are done and here's the pictures! :surprise:

All this, because of a lack of clear communication and timely action on the fairings. I understand that due to some minor customisation they will take longer, but each email says the same - they are almost done, a couple of days etc. That's now a few weeks back.

#17 ·
so sorry for the delay first,
sometimes I did not check the forum and did not reply instantly,

your set is custom set and we need time to do a draft for the painter and really sorry for the delay, and you will have the photos soon and I can post here for you and give you a update soon,

once again , sorry for the inconvenience

#21 ·
I also ordered custom fairings from them for my 07 600rr.

I agree with the above posts in relation to communication, I feel like I'm dealing with multiple people VIA email, but still manageable with some patience.
Keep in mind, we are dealing with a company that are in a completely different time zone, so expect communication delays/issues

purchased custom fairings so I expect a bit of a hassle.
Fairing set - $379.99 + Customization $50.00 = $429.99 USD
Insurance Fee - $25.00

Placed my order on July 12th, so I still have a bit of waiting to do.

hopefully the fairings come out the way I wanted and the custom color meets my expectations.

crossing my fingers.

#29 ·
I'm having an issue over here too. My fairings arrived the other day and they included the wrong rear fender/hugger. Their solution? Use it anyway even though it's incorrect and flops around (will break soon).

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to do up a post explaining how unhappy I am with the situation and I'll include a video of the rear hugger (and how loose it is). It's very clear it's going to break in short order just from road vibration.

This really sucks. I really wanted to leave them great feedback and make a fantastic post about their products. Unfortunately, it looks more and more like I now have to source a rear hugger from a different company and then go through all the steps to get it painted and sent out - because Auctmart will not look after their mistake.

In addition, I asked them if they could put on RC211V stickers (as I could also source and put them on) and they said nothing. When the fairings arrived, the stickers are in place and they say.....RC212V which is not correct for the bike. I was going to let that slide but the rear hugger is not correct at all. I think it might be for a newer model?

Anyway, later today I'll see if I can get a video together on the rear hugger and I'll include a copy of their email saying that there is nothing wrong with it....

Their communication is terrible. They make excuses about being in a different time zone but I've never heard of a timezone that is off by four days....or more.

#30 ·
I have emailed you immediately and I have the record showed that is only one day late and anyways can I ask you something?
other than the rear hugger and everything good? correct?
I will ask what happening and discuss with my boss and see what to do

#32 ·
------
alright, So i spoke to Wang From Auctmart over Whatsapp and I actually had a conversation.

he put me at ease and was very helpful with the paint issue and he will be sending pictures soon.
also for the trouble, he will be expedited the shipping process.

he was the one who I originally dealt with and I should have just kept dealing with him over Whatsapp instead of the staff over emails.

I can now sleep peacefully.[/QUOTE]

Thank you

#34 · (Edited)
One thing I would like to see though is for Auctmarts to update all their ebay listings, at least for the 2005/2006 models and mention publicly that the included rear fender is not correct for the bike and that installation will require custom fabricating an adapter bracket because they do not have the correct fender for the model.

This way people won't get stuck like I did with the wong parts...

It's also important for people to know that communication with Auctmarts is very poor. Its common for it to take 4 days (or more) for answers and usually they are not the correct answers until it gets escalated.

Be sure that when they send you preview pictures that they include close ups of all the decals. In my case, they installed the wrong decal (RC212V) when I had specifically asked for RC211V (the correct one for the bike) and they placed the tank stickers on inconsistent angles.

I did't even want the tank stickers but they said to me words to the effect of 'too bad, that's the way we're doing it'.

As it sits now, in order to make it correct I'd have to get another front cowl and tank cover. This is a real shame as the paint work is nothing short of fantastic. The problem is, because they cannot communicate properly, the chances of getting exactly what you want are not very good.

I've been tempted to post up a new thread containing the emails from them but suffice to say, you've been warned about these issues.

They cannot communicate properly, chances are your email will go to any number of people that are not familiar with your case, and this leads to the problems I've had with the wrong stickers being applied and some stickers being placed on inconsistent angles. In fact, they were the ones I asked them not to use....

So it's pretty hit and miss with Auctmarts. Plastic quality is excellent, the new molds are excellent, they are very close to OE quality, but of course, none of that matters when they come with the wrong stickers and stickers that you actually did not want.

And don't forget, the rear fender included with the 2005/2006 kits is wrong with the wrong bolt hole pattern and just the wrong fender. I don't know whether this is the same with other years but when I queried them about it their answer was;

"Hello,
This is the only rear hugger we have, you can still bolt 2 holes on the bike.

Please check our listing from our web site and you can tell I am not lying.

regards
auctmarts"

So that's how they 'fix' that issue. It's OK because all the listings have the wrong rear fender!

Perhaps they should put that in large bold letters on all their e-bay and sales listings so that people know when they buy Auctmarts they will not get the right fender and will have to source one (with the appropriate paint scheme) from someone else.....

#35 ·
I have personal apologize for the mistake to your email and willing to send you another rear fender and did you receive the email I have sent you?
and in your email you have mentioned only this parts not fit correctly and other than that all the parts fitting pretty well~

Please kindly forgive

#42 ·
You get what you pay for.

As long as people continue to buy from them with the above outlined issues well documented, they have no reason to change. It is what it is, these are in the end really small issues when you consider what you pay and what you get. Personally those thing do/did bother me and I wouldn't ever buy again but I've installed quite a few sets for other people and in the end everyone is happy and so the circle continues.

@Arjay67 don't kid yourself thinking your public forum statement did anything to make them address your hugger issue, they've been flamed on every forum both good and bad and simply roll forward to the next buyer and it's done. They grease with the squeaky wheel is all.

Reactions: metalheadmoto
#43 ·
it really does suck. they offer competitive pricing and the product quality is good.
their short comings are the logistics of how they do business.

as management working at the company, I'd go bonkers hearing that my staff is performing in such a way.

the 80/20 rule is obvious here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.