Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

TWM CNC Aluminum Quick Action Gas Caps - Made In Italy - Limited Quantities

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SmoothS70 
#1 · (Edited)
TWM SC Quick Action Aluminum Fuel / Gas Caps

TWM SC is an Italian manufacturer who specializes in high quality CNC aluminum and Carbon Fiber products for motorcycles. TWM is a part of the Marchesini family and that it self can attest to the quality of products which they produce.

The original inventor of the quick action gas cap.

TWM brand products by many Honda factory race teams and other high level races out there.

Caps listed here are all 1/4 turn QUICK ACTION caps. They do not have keys or locks. You'll just push down, twist 1/4 of a turn, and ready to fuel up!

How much?
- CNC Aluminum Quick Action Caps are ONLY! $94.95 USD with forum discount code (check signature below for the current discount code)
- Fast and Free shipping within USA
- Affordable and quick shipping options for International buyers.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days!

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website: https://www.motomillion.com/products/twm-quick-action-cnc-aluminum-gas-cap-for-honda-thpr-01

Will it fit my CBR 600 RR?
- These fit all year CBR 6000 RR models.

- High quality CNC machined from Billet Aluminum.
- Much lighter than stock fuel caps! Stock fuel caps weight in at 0.77 lbs and these ones weigh in at only 0.25lbs!
- Superb anodized finish
- Currently available in black surround with various cap handle colors. Please refer to the picture below for the currently available color available options.

See less See more
#2 ·
This doesn't fit my 2012 CBR! I just got it in the mail today, super excited to put it on and it doesn't fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.