Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

TWM Adjustable Folding Levers / Brake Lever Guards / Remote Brake Adjusters

4K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 ·

Company Background:

TWM SC is an Italian manufacturer who specializes in high quality CNC aluminum and carbon fiber products for motorcycles. TWM is a part of the Marchesini family and that it self can attest to the quality of products which they produce. Used by many top European Race teams.

Don't confuse these other levers and other brake parts you see for sale. These parts have been developed on the race track and are used by many top level racers. Michael Dunlop's record breaking Isle of Mann TT run was made on a bike that had TWM brake components!

TWM Special Components GP1 Folding and Adjustable Levers

Available in Shorty and Standard lengths.

How much?
- Set of levers (brake and clutch) are ONLY! $199.95 USD
- Fast and Free shipping within USA
- Affordable and quick shipping options for International buyers.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days within USA.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website: https://www.motomillion.com/collect...style-adjustable-and-folding-levers-for-honda

Will it fit my CBR 600 RR?
- Fits all 2006 and up models.

Installation:
- Very easy to install. On average install should only take 30 minutes.

• CNC Machined form Billet Aluminum
  • Fully Adjustable and Folding (Clutch side uses the factory adjuster)
  • Both levers feature "low drag" ends.
  • Made in Italy
  • High Quality Anodized Finish
  • Available in Standard or Shorty Lenghts (Standard is 204mm - Shorty is 182mm)
  • If you use three fingers or less to brake/clutch, shorties are the way to go. Otherwise standard length is what you want to get.

Both the brake and clutch side lever have a folding outer part with "low drag" ends. It took Brembo millions of dollars on research and development to discover and figure out this phenomena. It all started when MotoGP rider Loris Capirossi was experiencing excessive brake fade at the Misano Straight. The problem was solved by incorporating the holes at the end of the levers which are now reffered to as "low drag" ends.

I guarantee that you will be more than satisfied with the quality of these levers, they are absolutely first class and a work of art!

Want remote brake span adjusters? Just scroll below.

See less See more
#2 ·
TWM Special Components Remote Brake Span Adjusters

Available in four colors. Black, Red, Gold and Silver.

How much?
- Remote Adjsuters are ONLY! $99.95 USD

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website: https://www.motomillion.com/collections/honda-cbr1000rr/products/twm-remote-brake-span-adjuster

- Fits TWM Brake levers, Brembo Brembo RCS*, 16x16, 16x18, 19x16, 19x18, 19x20, and Accossato Master Cylinders .

Looking for brake lever guards? Just look below :smile2:​

#3 ·
TWM Brake Lever Guards

Available in four colors. Black, Red, Gold and Silver.

Comes with two bar ends, one for the right side one for the left side, so that you have matching bar-ends.

You can either use the bar ends provided to mount, or mount it directly on 22mm clip ons.

What do they do?
- Intended to protect the handlebar brake lever(s) from being accidentally activated in case of collision with another machine (or object for the street ridden machines).

How much?
- Brake lever guards are ONLY! $99.95 USD each

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website: https://www.motomillion.com/collections/honda-cbr1000rr/products/twm-brake-lever-guard

- Fits all handle bars with internal diameters of 14mm to 17mm

Quality high end parts for your CBR 600 RR! Because your ride is worth it!

:nerd:​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.