Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Rev'it!/Revit! Air Jacket Grey/Black (XS)

5K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  James Wong 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Up for sale is my Revit Air Jacket. I've had it for a few months and have only worn it a handful of times. Never been down. Practically new. No defects. No scuffs.

My Opinion
: This jacket flows a TON OF AIR. The reviews by Sportbiketrackgear and Rezilla speak for themselves. This is the best selling summer jacket by Revit!, period. I've ridden it in 90 degree weather and I did not break a sweat. It is super comfortable, while leaving me feeling protected because of how well the armor stays in place. Perfect for hot weather riding.

Price: $190 + Shipping (negotiable) - includes upgraded Knox back protector. MSRP: Jacket $190, Knox Back Protector ($29). So you're basically getting a free upgraded back protector (my loss).

Condition: Practically new.

Fit: I'm 5' 6" and 130 pounds with a 36" chest and 29" waist. This jacket fits me PERFECTLY.

When I say perfectly, I mean it. It's as if the jacket was tailored for my body. Imagine wearing a nice blazer that wraps around your body perfectly. I bought this to replace the FirstGear Mesh-Tex jacket that I gave away (for free) since it didn't fit me (even though that was an XS). The jacket fits so well that the armor does not move in any way. I trust that if I were to go down with it, it would be where it needs to be. The most important thing about a mesh jacket is that it fits snug to your body so that the armor doesn't wiggle around when you go down.

Reason for Selling
: Honestly, I love the way that this jacket fits and looks. It's subtle (not overdone with logos), yet stylish. The only reason that I'm selling it is because I want to get the RS-Taichi Armed High Protection jacket that comes with chest protection. I live in Southern California and lately I've been thinking a lot about the day that I go down splitting lanes. I want more protection even though I think the Revit Air Jacket will do its job during the summer.

See less See more
2 2
#6 ·
Bump for a nice jacket. Would jump on this, it looks like it meet milatry specks w/o looking like a construction worker. But it's a lil too snug from me. GL with sale.

#7 ·
Thanks CELO. I like buying things that aren't overly flashy. Do some pushups, situps, or get some liposuction so you can get this jacket :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.