Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Fs: 05-06 RR Fairings and projector headlights

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  venomenon83 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry that it it an was an incomplete post.... I had to look for the subframe trims, air duct covers, rear hugger and (the seat cowl which I'll add it in a bit)
Description:
1. Upper cowl (oem) broken right clip for duct cover ohhh also theres a warp on the right side right below the base of the mirror (see pic)
2. Left duct cover (oem)
3. Right duct covers (crack on the right duct)
4. Left mid fairing (oem) with honda emblem
5. Right mid fairing (oem) with honda emblem
6. Left lower fairing (new-aftermarker)
7. Right lower fairing (new-aftermarket)
8. Tail fairing (oem) rash but not that bad and all tabs still there.
9. Rear hugger (aftermarket)
10. Headlights with projectors. As for now I'm running halogen bulb (that I modified) in one projector only and hid on the other however the bulb sometime works and some time doesn't ....Im to lazy to search where to get an mini H1 hid but im sure its out there somewhere (ebay...or????)

For bulb replacements, lens needs to be detach from the housing bucause I modified the chrome reflector to be able to take the projectors. Headlights looks better this way instead of simple black plate to hold the projector.

The chrome reflectors was also wraped with 3M cf sticker which was a pita to install due to lines and curves on the reflector itself.

Hair line crack

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
Ohhh dammm, that sucks. Are you interested in ths headlights aswell? Thanks for the offer on the partial trade but I don't need anymore of the 05/06 fairings. I was actually thinking on keeping it to buy a fixer upper bike (mainly cosmetic) and get it back up on the street the very next day. If you want the headlight you'll get first priority cuz it takes longer to sell it in two different sales (and thats another reason i knocked down $100 for the plastics+headlights).

#21 ·
what color are the projectors?

#23 ·
So are the projectors for sale again?

If so, could you explain this a bit more?

For bulb replacements, lens needs to be detach from the housing bucause I modified the chrome reflector to be able to take the projectors. Headlights looks better this way instead of simple black plate to hold the projector.
This is just for the halogen bulb, correct?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.