Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

03-06 - Fairings Sale

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  makct04 
#1 ·
What you see is what you get. Please ask any questions prior to sending money. I ship using USPS or UPS and will provide a shipping confirmation number. All prices do not include shipping. Please PM me any/all questions via PM prior to sending money. Also, I am willing/open to any reasonable offers; the worst I can do is say no. I accept Paypal and will ship to a verified address ONLY. :shakehand

First item: Full OEM Tribal Set. Not perfect, has light rash and scratches but completely serviceable/usable. I can take closer pics if you'd like. I just had very little time after work to get this done yesterday. $375 plus whatever shipping would be. This will either take 1 big box or multiple small boxes. In my experience it's not cheap so please keep that in mind and I am willing to work out something with a buyer. If you're local to CT, we can arrange a local pickup.

Various fairings: Again, most of these fairings have some light rash on them. Not perfect. Everything I am selling is usable or repairable in the right hands. If you have any questions, please PM me.

OEM Tank covers fits 03-06 - $50/ea
Non-OEM tank covers fits 03-06 - $25/ea
OEM black Tails fits 05/06 - $45/ea
OEM Red tail fits 03-04 - $45/ea
OEM Mids fits 03-06 - $45/ea
Non-OEM mids - $25/ea
OEM lowers fits 03-06 - $40/ea
OEM front fender - $30/ea
Trim pieces - $15/ea
OEM Upper - $100
Non-OEM Upper - $50

Prices do not include shipping, please keep that in mind.

If someone local wants to come by and pick everything up, we can work out a deal. Thanks.

See less See more
#7 ·
Yep, $15 plus shipping. Most likely the medium sized Priority flat rate box from USPS.

Holy fairings Batman! Wish I lived in the states...
What are you interested in? PM me, I'm not opposed to shipping them out to you. We can work something out.

"Kawi Sucks"LOL!

GLWS!
Funny thing is: my race bike is a Ninja 650R, had those way before I bought the Kawi. :crackup:

WOW!!

And I thought I had a lot of fairings laying around lol
Same here lol

Yeeeaaaahhhh... So I finally got around to cleaning the garage... I was a little surprised myself. This stuff has to go. I need the room, possibly for a new toy... :banger:

#8 ·
Daaaaamn, that's a lot of fairings! I thought I was doing well with one spare OEM (blue) set for my '03!

#16 ·
What's up dude!? How you been? I still have that Arata you sold me. It's going back to street duty soon. :drunk:

Metalhead, thanks for the kind words. Anyone buying these parts should know, I'm completely honest and willing to work out a reasonable solution for both parties for any purchases. I've been on this forum way too long and would never screw any of our fellow members over.

#20 ·
Guys/gals,

I am postponing this F/S thread. I just have way too much stuff going outside of forum on at the moment to be a responsible seller. My apologies to anyone that I have inconvenienced. Hope you all understand.

Thanks,

Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.