Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

VFX Kit Installed --- Picture Added ---

4K views 49 replies 21 participants last post by  Black_knight_600rr 
#1 ·
So yeah I installed my VFX kit today and boy is it sweet! Talk about a eye candy mod, $hit I just hope the cops love it as much as me (or not). At anyrate, it was not that hard to install but there are a lot of wires to hide, kinda a pain in the a$$. Its easy to program once you know how to do it as well and there are tons of animations to blow through.

All and all

Jason

#5 ·
For shame all of you who did not pay attention when I got the vfx. I did actually get kit numero uno for the 600rr, and did quite a good review of it. I posted and offered pics of it, but noone responded. Hopefully Jason will enjoy the kit as much as I, and everyone around did. If there is any mod for the rr you want, make this kit the first. Well worth the $, and the time to put it in. Besides, a monkey could do it. :bounce:

#6 ·
Hey, for those you are thinking about getting one, we got the group buy goin' on for the kits. Just pm me if you want the details :D

#11 ·
2wheeltours said:
Hey, for those you are thinking about getting one, we got the group buy goin' on for the kits. Just pm me if you want the details :D
This is not for the plug and play version correct?

Jason

#13 ·
homerjay4242 said:
yeah some pics would be sweet......
How about a pic. :smile:

It's really one of those things you have to see in person as it does so much, hard to convay with a still camera.

Jason

#21 ·
i think you just started something with the red bull can! that does look hot ! and i love the vfx kit SWEET CHOICE!

I'm gonna do Haiwan punch!

SHAVE THE TOP OFF A RED BULL CAN CLEAN IT OUT TRIM DOWN THE EDGES AND SLIDE THAT BAD BOY ON!

#22 ·
phaderlanx said:
Did you send yours out, or was it a plug-n-play kit that was mailed to you?

I love the red bull can for the rear suspension resivoir. Is it painted on or is it a real can? Because that is sic.

Nice job blurring the Licence plate too. :cool:
Thanks & Thanks!

Plug-N-Play Kit

The Red Bull can is real, I just cut it and stuck it on there, used one of those clamps that tighten up with the turn of a screw driver. It seems someone else thought of it as well.

http://www.600rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16809

Jason

#23 ·
#25 ·
shifty5616 said:
yea with the blue lights, a cop can pull you over, say your impersinating an emergancy vehicle and impound your bike. i know, it almost happened to me in my car
The kit does soooooooo much more than what I posted. Personally I think the turn signals built in the taillight is the best part and again, you never have to have the blue leds turned on if you don't want them on. Really everyone should watch the demo video...

Jason

G
#26 ·
I just bought one of these kits after seeing this post on Thursday morning...I bought the kit...had it overnighted...installed it on Saturday. I have to say its awesome. And the cool thing is that you can toggle the effects on and off, so you can keep the cops of your ass....just thought I would put my two cents in....thanks for turning me on to this mod!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.