Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What did you do to your 600RR today?

941K views 9K replies 2K participants last post by  ronopolis 
#1 ·
Like the title says...

Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for... so just add it to the list here.

I'll begin... I put a new chain on. Sprockets still look new and the old chain hadn't started stretching yet. It had kinks in it and a little rust color coming out meaning that the O-rings were shot.

I got 24K miles out of the OEM chain and if I get only 12K cause of not replacing my old sprockets... I'll swap them all next time.

Don't flame me for the old sprockets either.

#2 ·
put my HRC throttle tube and a g-craft res on

#3 ·
started sanding my mids so i can get ready to paint them gloss black

Reactions: craig1
#5 ·
just bought a set of mirror block off plates (greggs customs) for $10 on a closing out sale. i'm going to put them on when i get back home & fiddle with the PCIII as well.

#6 ·
I rode the **** out of it in the canyons.

#11 ·
I drained my oil to change it after break-in and that's about as far as I got...lmao.

I've been nursing the hell out of her, trying to prevent any damage to the fairings and found the manual to be frustrating as all hell..lol. I went to cheapcycleparts.com and looked at the schematics, YouTube and watched a freaking video of a guy doing an oil change on the 09' without removing the fairing and still, I am unsuccessful at removing the lower fairing and removing the oil filter which was either torqued on with an impact tool or put on without oil on the o-ring.

Won't have my rear stant till Tues., it's been a real frustrating day to be QFH...lmao.

What a freaking day. Ran out of daylight and energy. So my fun filled day/game plan of scrubbing in tires and setting suspension has turned into a big cluster.

I laugh now because I got some rest, though I was freaking pulling my hair out seeing everyone out riding on this beautiful day... ugh! lol :cursin:

Peace,

Gabe

#13 ·
Right on bro, about what I figured.

After watching this after the other stuff I was doing, I was like... this is going to be cake! lol

Peace,

Gabe :lol:

#24 ·
I changed my bulbs on my cbrrr03 today....cant do anything too big to my bike...aint got a clue what it is that I'm doing. was only able to change my lights as I looked up how to on here.. But I do have a problem thou. The lights dont flash when I alarm and disarm my bike. Indicators still flash jus not the lights and tail light. Anyone know why. also does anyone know where I can get the multi color flashing light to replace the normal light just under my screen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.