Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Barracuda Signal Mirrors

6K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  oveRRide 
#1 ·
Anyone here have these? It looks like the company is a bit of a pain to deal with based on a thread from 2 years ago: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=175706&highlight=barracuda I sent an e-mail to them yesterday and they replied immediately so perhaps things have gotten better.

What I'm interested in is these mirrors: http://www.barracudamoto.it/en/shop...coppia-barracuda-race-mirrors-indicator-pair/ (click on pic to make larger)

Here's the site: http://www.barracudamoto.it/en

Anyone have experience with them? Good or not?

#6 · (Edited)
Those look pretty slick. One thing I noticed though is the angle on the "arm" would make it seem at an odd angle when mounted on the fairing. Maybe it's adjustable or my mind is just effing with me. Im sure they'll look good.

Edit: now that I look more carefully at it, it makes more sense. Excited to see them mounted. What did they run you if you don't mind me asking.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPod touch app

#9 ·
True, I am from europe and they still don have them in stock here Czech rep. :cursin: The guy from the shop said that I should have them by next friday.

I thought they stopped importing into the US.
They did, but I am from europe. Maybe if anyone is interested I can order what you want and send it to US, though the shipping time would be at least a month. I could have the item in 2 weeks, if they had it in stokc in CZ then 3 days, the shipping to US takes from 1-2 weeks.

Please post some pictures after they're installed!
I will! :salute: I am going to post a build thread as I finally have enough mods worth mentioning :banger:

#11 ·
So I finally recieved them today!
They are really small, I actually expected them to be a bit bigger than OEM mirrors. The cable comes out underneath the pod (or how is the thing you put the bolts through) so you can drill a hole throught your fairings or you can lead the wire from side through a special hole on the mirror. The light isnt blinding but is bright enough I think. The wires already have connectors. You need to connect them with a resistor (if you have relay for LED indicators then you dont have to). It comes with a sack with bolts and nuts, but you can use the bolts from OEM mirror.
Sorry about the pic quaility I didnt know it would be that dark in the garage :banghead:

#13 ·
So I finally recieved them today!
They are really small, I actually expected them to be a bit bigger than OEM mirrors. The cable comes out underneath the pod (or how is the thing you put the bolts through) so you can drill a hole throught your fairings or you can lead the wire from side through a special hole on the mirror. The light isnt blinding but is bright enough I think. The wires already have connectors. You need to connect them with a resistor (if you have relay for LED indicators then you dont have to). It comes with a sack with bolts and nuts, but you can use the bolts from OEM mirror.
Nice bike, Buris! Thank-you so much for posting all these shots - the effort is very much appreciated. I'll pick up a pair of these soon. They look good and definitely better than the LighTechs that I have now. They're also much cheaper than OEM here.

#16 ·
Finally bought these mirrors on Friday and they were delivered on Monday - got them today because I wasn't ready. They are very small and would be a little better if they were slightly larger, but have a fantastic finish. No idea when I'll manage to install them as I'm away for the weekend and waiting for new levers to do at the same time.

As an added bonus, the came with 2 Barracuda calendars, which basically means pics of a half-naked chick. Only in Italy. :bigclap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.