Official 2013 Honda CBR600RR Pics / Info - Page 13 - 600RR.net
General Discussion General Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle Talk - please place mods, tech tips and off topic threads in the correct forums.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #361 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Pocketbike Racer
 
love2ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 375
Thanks: 3
Thanked 71 Times in 47 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brmoore View Post
Hell yea we will, dyno graph courtesy of paul46rider's bike...what do you say to that?


I'm no maths teacher but 124.34 is 0.66 off of 125 by my calculations
You're not very bright are you?

Showing a one off CBR with 120+ whp doesn't prove anything.

Everyone knows they make around 105-110 whp as an average.


| '08 Ducati 1098 | '09 Yamaha R6|

Past: '04 Yamaha R1 | '05 CBR600RR
love2ride is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
UBCS Wraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dahlonega, GA
Posts: 23
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think he's pointing out the relatively small hp difference between the GSXR750 and the CBR600RR. The CBR with some work done can have almost the same hp as the 750.

There was a debate earlier about whether a rider should sell their CBR600RR for a 750, or just upgrade the CBR. Clearly, an upgraded CBR's hp can rival a stock 750's. Still, with the CBR600RR making about 110hp, going up 15hp to 125hp on the 750 doesn't seem like a very big jump to me.

I started on a 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, which makes around 30hp. Modest, but upgrading to the CBR600RR was quite the difference; an 80hp jump. Is an extra 15hp really that noticeable? I'd love to ride one and find out, but by just looking at the numbers, I can't imagine it's noticeably faster.

But we're getting WAY off topic.

So new forks? How much of an impact will that have on cornering?

Last edited by UBCS Wraith; 11-15-2012 at 11:34 AM.
UBCS Wraith is offline  
post #363 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2ride View Post
You're not very bright are you?

Showing a one off CBR with 120+ whp doesn't prove anything.

Everyone knows they make around 105-110 whp as an average.
110 HP would be nice! I am in that 108 range.
DynastySS is offline  
post #364 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 66
Thanks: 34
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincalirider View Post
^Not sure what that has to do with the 2013 600RR. Good job none the less.
SORRY!!!... I thought i posted this in my build thread, but i guess it ended up here...
sharq is offline  
post #365 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
redlinernyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bayside, NYC
Posts: 2,711
Thanks: 190
Thanked 70 Times in 58 Posts
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBCS Wraith View Post
Is an extra 15hp really that noticeable? I'd love to ride one and find out, but by just looking at the numbers, I can't imagine it's noticeably faster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlinernyc View Post
did his bike have any internal work done to it?

I'll say it before and I'll say it again. I racked up 6k miles on my last k8 750 and was never ever impressed by the extra 151 cc's compared to my 07 600rr. Next bike will be a newer gen blade. That's where the difference is noticeable.
In bold. That's MY personal opinion on the matter and unbiased too. It's not coming from someone who never had a 750 and is making mindless presumptions about the bike.


Black 2006 600rr l SOLD Dec 2010
07 600rr - sold Aug 2011
07 white/silver 600rr - sold
Current: 2013 1000rr
redlinernyc is offline  
post #366 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Maaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,759
Images: 1
Thanks: 197
Thanked 296 Times in 233 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Some pics from the Milan Motorcycle Show (EICMA), which I'll be at tomorrow!

I like: the front end and lights - at least it's new; tail fairing extended forward and covering subframe part under seat instead of a different color; passenger pegs look easier to remove and leave less of an ugly spot; wheels; new forks; ABS option.

Don't like: same old same old for gauges, mirrors, lights, rear sets, etc. (yeah, we replace some of these, but some effort would be nice); silver swingarm and black frame is idiotic; the black plastics at the side of the exhaust look terrible (previous versions weren't great, but better); left side has a huge cover over it, presumably to contain the ABS system - UGLY; patch of black between mid and tank ruins the flow of colors, why not match it or incorporate it into the design better?.

The new Kawi looks to be light years ahead on tech, the Yammie looks better. I think honda's really losing the plot on the design front. Like others, it all depends on the ride and I wouldn't decide on what bike to buy based only on aesthetics, but Honda could do a lot better. I'm one of those people who didn't like the '07 with the exposed engine and minimal fairings, which is why I bought an '09. Still don't like it, but I realize a lot of you do, which is cool - to each their own. I just don't see that Honda's done anything to make this bike very appealing and wouldn't even consider switching my '09 for it. The only reason I sold my '06, which I think is the best design they had for its time (05, 06) was I moved to another country. Let's hope this thing looks better in person.

















Last edited by Maaku; 11-15-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Maaku is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Maaku For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (11-15-2012)
post #367 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:31 PM
BOTM Winner 11/13
 
sk33m101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: cecil county MD
Posts: 2,327
Thanks: 251
Thanked 173 Times in 150 Posts
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Hey that ones got a c.f. front fender! The more I look at this bike the more I like it. I think the front end is sexy 3 days ago I wasn't so sure. Now I love it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App
sk33m101 is offline  
post #368 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:42 PM
BOTM Winner 11/13
 
sk33m101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: cecil county MD
Posts: 2,327
Thanks: 251
Thanked 173 Times in 150 Posts
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
And c.f. exhaust guard

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App
sk33m101 is offline  
post #369 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Maaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,759
Images: 1
Thanks: 197
Thanked 296 Times in 233 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk33m101 View Post
Hey that ones got a c.f. front fender! The more I look at this bike the more I like it. I think the front end is sexy 3 days ago I wasn't so sure. Now I love it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Honda's had OEM carbon parts available for a very long time for the RR - and they cost a fortune. They don't come standard as a rule.

Maaku is offline  
post #370 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:52 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,575
Thanks: 221
Thanked 265 Times in 240 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It's growing on me! starting look ok now
AF600RR is offline  
post #371 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:54 PM
BOTM Winner 11/13
 
sk33m101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: cecil county MD
Posts: 2,327
Thanks: 251
Thanked 173 Times in 150 Posts
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaku View Post
Honda's had OEM carbon parts available for a very long time for the RR - and they cost a fortune. They don't come standard as a rule.
I was simply pointing it out. First pictures I saw with the c.f. on it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App
sk33m101 is offline  
post #372 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 172
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I agree that big plastic cover on left side looks terrible, the exhaust covers at the back look really lame, they could have shaped them better to flow with the exhaust. Also I agree that black plastic piece between tank and side pannel looks lame also. I hope the engineer who was in charge of this project is canned immediately, or whoever had the final decision on the final design. Terrible, just really terrible, horrible designing.
hrcrider is offline  
post #373 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 172
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedf View Post
It's growing on me! starting look ok now
Really? have you looked carefully at it? the 2007-2012 look way better. IMO. I could live with the front end of the bike, thats not the bad part. The bad part is the rest of the stuff that make the bike look incomplete. I wll see it tomorrow at the IMS show in San Mateo, Calif. But I already know I will not be impressed. Exspecially since I already have a nice black 2007 for street, and a FX spec 2008 for race in my garage. I was waiting bad for the 2013 but this was a true let down by Honda.
hrcrider is offline  
post #374 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:17 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,575
Thanks: 221
Thanked 265 Times in 240 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrcrider View Post
Really? have you looked carefully at it? the 2007-2012 look way better. IMO. I could live with the front end of the bike, thats not the bad part. The bad part is the rest of the stuff that make the bike look incomplete. I wll see it tomorrow at the IMS show in San Mateo, Calif. But I already know I will not be impressed. Exspecially since I already have a nice black 2007 for street, and a FX spec 2008 for race in my garage. I was waiting bad for the 2013 but this was a true let down by Honda.
Give it time. I wouldn't trade my 09 for one (maybe because i've invested alot of money into it), but the looks are growing on me for sure!
AF600RR is offline  
post #375 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Maynard
 
JohnDoubleR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CO
Posts: 6,949
Thanks: 1,150
Thanked 880 Times in 778 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedf View Post
Give it time. I wouldn't trade my 09 for one (maybe because i've invested alot of money into it), but the looks are growing on me for sure!
When I first saw the 07+ general body style, I loved it. The new look is growing on me too but IMO looks shouldn't have to grow on you, I prefer love at first sight, like when I bought my 08 :)

2W1R: J-Tizz

2012 M1100 EVO



Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo Friendship 3/18/2015
JohnDoubleR is online now  
post #376 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Ownz jo0
 
TheX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 13,627
Images: 2
Thanks: 129
Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,527 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrcrider View Post
Really? have you looked carefully at it? the 2007-2012 look way better.
Yes, yes and no it doesn't. Not to everyone. I really like the new one.

Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
TheX is offline  
post #377 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Maaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,759
Images: 1
Thanks: 197
Thanked 296 Times in 233 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This is what I think the lines/colors should've looked like with this paint scheme, after a very quick edit. I still think the part dangling down under the seat needs a change because the red triangular shape dropping down below the line of the wing is stupid, but something like this with a black swingarm:


Maaku is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maaku For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (11-15-2012), iT4RZ4N (11-17-2012)
post #378 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:51 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,575
Thanks: 221
Thanked 265 Times in 240 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoubleR View Post
When I first saw the 07+ general body style, I loved it. The new look is growing on me too but IMO looks shouldn't have to grow on you, I prefer love at first sight, like when I bought my 08 :)
Its not whats on the outside, its whats on the inside

My 09 green, wasn't my favourite and it didnt really attract me, however i got a a great deal on it new so went for it. But now, to me its the best colour scheme and i wouldnt swap it for any other... so i learnt to love it
AF600RR is offline  
post #379 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaku View Post
Some pics from the Milan Motorcycle Show (EICMA), which I'll be at tomorrow!

I like: the front end and lights - at least it's new; tail fairing extended forward and covering subframe part under seat instead of a different color; passenger pegs look easier to remove and leave less of an ugly spot; wheels; new forks; ABS option.

Don't like: same old same old for gauges, mirrors, lights, rear sets, etc. (yeah, we replace some of these, but some effort would be nice); silver swingarm and black frame is idiotic; the black plastics at the side of the exhaust look terrible (previous versions weren't great, but better); left side has a huge cover over it, presumably to contain the ABS system - UGLY; patch of black between mid and tank ruins the flow of colors, why not match it or incorporate it into the design better?.

The new Kawi looks to be light years ahead on tech, the Yammie looks better. I think honda's really losing the plot on the design front. Like others, it all depends on the ride and I wouldn't decide on what bike to buy based only on aesthetics, but Honda could do a lot better. I'm one of those people who didn't like the '07 with the exposed engine and minimal fairings, which is why I bought an '09. Still don't like it, but I realize a lot of you do, which is cool - to each their own. I just don't see that Honda's done anything to make this bike very appealing and wouldn't even consider switching my '09 for it. The only reason I sold my '06, which I think is the best design they had for its time (05, 06) was I moved to another country. Let's hope this thing looks better in person.
















What strange fork caps...
DynastySS is offline  
post #380 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 172
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaku View Post
This is what I think the lines/colors should've looked like with this paint scheme, after a very quick edit. I still think the part dangling down under the seat needs a change because the red triangular shape dropping down below the line of the wing is stupid, but something like this with a black swingarm:

Yes this looks much better, as you stated the part dangling under the seat could have lost some plastic and cleaned up some. Give it the 5.0 H.P that it needs to go ahead of the other 600's and I wouldn't mind picking one up. But the way it sits from Honda, nope not going to get one.
hrcrider is offline  
post #381 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 06:20 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
xHECKSHERx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Delaware County, PA
Posts: 2,285
Thanks: 67
Thanked 75 Times in 65 Posts
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'm liking it!

03' 600rr- sold
07' 600rr-
sold
05' 636- sold
Currently searching
xHECKSHERx is offline  
post #382 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 07:45 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
highonlakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada (its f**kin cold!)
Posts: 499
Thanks: 49
Thanked 47 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The new 600rr looks dope.

2007 600RR - Konica Minolta rep (SOLD).....
2008 Fireblade - (SOLD)
2013 848EVO - (SOLD)
Build thread; http://www.600rr.net/vb/69-07-13-rr-modifications/350770-highonlakai-build-thread.html ....



highonlakai is offline  
post #383 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
love2ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 375
Thanks: 3
Thanked 71 Times in 47 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBCS Wraith View Post
I think he's pointing out the relatively small hp difference between the GSXR750 and the CBR600RR. The CBR with some work done can have almost the same hp as the 750.

There was a debate earlier about whether a rider should sell their CBR600RR for a 750, or just upgrade the CBR. Clearly, an upgraded CBR's hp can rival a stock 750's. Still, with the CBR600RR making about 110hp, going up 15hp to 125hp on the 750 doesn't seem like a very big jump to me.

I started on a 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, which makes around 30hp. Modest, but upgrading to the CBR600RR was quite the difference; an 80hp jump. Is an extra 15hp really that noticeable? I'd love to ride one and find out, but by just looking at the numbers, I can't imagine it's noticeably faster.

But we're getting WAY off topic.

So new forks? How much of an impact will that have on cornering?
What do you think a modded 750 will do? And yes you will notice 15 hp.

I may be coming off as a 750 fanboy here but I actually dislike them. Not a fan of the seating position and most certainly not a fan of the styling. However facts cannot be ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynastySS View Post
110 HP would be nice! I am in that 108 range.
108 is a great number for a lightweight like the CBR.


| '08 Ducati 1098 | '09 Yamaha R6|

Past: '04 Yamaha R1 | '05 CBR600RR
love2ride is offline  
post #384 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:10 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Kurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: socal
Posts: 1,917
Thanks: 4
Thanked 69 Times in 54 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Looks a lot better in those pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XBrY9Xukrc


**
^^CBR600RR Trackday Videos - Updated 4-5-11^^**

2011 Trackday Counter: 2
Next Trackday: ?????

Kurosaki is offline  
post #385 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 12:15 AM
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
 
sincalirider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Visalia, Ca
Posts: 23,596
Thanks: 1,003
Thanked 1,183 Times in 896 Posts
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynastySS View Post
What strange fork caps...
All the Showa BPF have those caps. New Fireblade, ZX-10R and whatever other bikes have them. Something to do with the valving set up on them is how they get theor look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrcrider View Post
Yes this looks much better,
I like it better as well. Granted it has all the accessories Honda offers. The tail was begging for that solo cowl. The passenger seat looked funky on it before.

What I really want to see is a track version of it. I can completely forget how I don't care for the S1000RR headlights when I see it dressed for the track. The new front end might look good in track mode as well.

One other thing I was thinking about, if the frame is relatively the same, you might run into an issue trying to put frame sliders on the bike. It looks like it would be close to the rear most bolt hole. Have to see the bike in person to know for sure but it looks awefully close.

sincalirider is offline  
post #386 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 09:21 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
Kurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: socal
Posts: 1,917
Thanks: 4
Thanked 69 Times in 54 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Pretty sure the frame is the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XBrY9Xukrc


**
^^CBR600RR Trackday Videos - Updated 4-5-11^^**

2011 Trackday Counter: 2
Next Trackday: ?????

Kurosaki is offline  
post #387 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Maaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,759
Images: 1
Thanks: 197
Thanked 296 Times in 233 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I saw and sat on the new RR today at the Milan show. I haven't read the specs, but I'm pretty sure the ergos are exactly the same as the preceding model. It's more or less as it seems in the pics I linked to earlier - I have more and will put them up when I find the time later. The front end actually looks a little better than I thought. I'd say this is the one improvement in addition to the wheels and BPF, though I'm not sure how much I'd notice that. The lines aren't great, the exhaust plastic covers look bad and the lines don't flow all that well, especially with that plastic bit between the tank and the side fairings. The cover on the left side for the ABS version is ridiculous. It's fine, but I don't really think that's good enough considering the competition unless reviews prove Honda's tweeks to the suspension have made it a lot better.

However, the new Kawi ZX-6R is awesome! It felt really compact so I'm not sure it'll be the best for bigger guys, but it felt good for my 5'3" frame. I think that bike is going to slaughter all the other Japanese bikes with the new style and upgrades/extras it's got. The only thing I don't like about it is the integrated front lights on the frame - not sure why they didn't put them in the mirrors. It has a really nice finish. If I were buying a new bike this year in the mid-size sport category, it would be the ZX-6R without hesitation based on specs and looks, but of course I'd wait for reviews just in case.

The Triumph Daytona 675 and 675R are a LOT better in person than in the pics I've seen. As usual, it's very narrow. I think it's lower because I can touch the ground a lot easier now than before on it so I'm not sure if it has new ergos or what. I felt really stretched out on it last year when I sat on the 2012 model. The bike looks a little long with the stretched out nose, but the new fairings look decent in person. I think I prefer the previous version, but the new one's pretty good and the exhaust isn't as bad as it looked in some pics.

Here's 1 pic from today...



Last edited by Maaku; 11-16-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Pic added
Maaku is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Maaku For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (11-17-2012)
post #388 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Maaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,759
Images: 1
Thanks: 197
Thanked 296 Times in 233 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
2 more shots of the Repsol color scheme. Will try to get a few more pics up, but much later. Going for a ride tomorrow and I didn't get many decent pics this year anyway.




Maaku is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Maaku For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (11-17-2012)
post #389 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 11:59 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 172
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ok just got back from the IMS show in San Mateo, first I will say the show was really lame. Many Manufactures where not even present, KTM, Aprilla, no new Triumph 675R. Suzuki had 1 motocross bike, and not even their new 1 millonth or whatever it is GSXR1000. So back to the 600RR. Bike dosent look bad in person, they only had the Repsol bike and I am not a big fan of that anyway. But that big black plastic piece that the one photo is showing on the left side, does not come on the bike, thank god. But basically it is what I have been saying the last few days, it basically looks the same, with no really improvements over the older model. I actually enjoyed checking out the new CBR500R more, and I only wished they made that bike in a 750cc. My gut feeling is Honda is not going to sell many new 600RR's.
hrcrider is offline  
post #390 of 425 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 02:19 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
dreamzboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,097
Thanks: 31
Thanked 117 Times in 71 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Any words or pictures on the Euro edition? I wonder if it has a nicer color scheme.
dreamzboy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome