Looking for a person rides a 07+ red and black Cbr - 600RR.net
General Discussion General Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle Talk - please place mods, tech tips and off topic threads in the correct forums.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
tim87tran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 233
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking for a person rides a 07+ red and black Cbr

Hey I keep seeing a 07+ Cbr riding through my neighborhood, with a two brothers exhaust. I live in Wylie if you see this let me know. Maybe we can hang out. Work on our bikes together. Etc etc.


Sorry mods if wrong section lmk or move please


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

FTW
tim87tran is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to tim87tran For This Useful Post:
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay (11-22-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 09:30 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
PattyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 459
Thanks: 9
Thanked 49 Times in 48 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Move to Craigslist: missed connections! hahah
PattyK is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Ldn
World Superbike Racer
 
Ldn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 23
Thanked 284 Times in 239 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
...get a drink, maybe go see a movie and dinner?
Ldn is offline  
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Neptune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 8,155
Thanks: 338
Thanked 661 Times in 567 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Buttsecks?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

Drift Camera Forum - http://driftcamforum.com/
Neptune is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Neptune For This Useful Post:
LayLow600 (11-22-2012)
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 09:41 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Schomberg
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 48
Thanked 48 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Everyone with a red and black 07 with two brother if you see another cbr pull in front of your house lock the doors and call police.
adamcbr4lyfe is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Tigerbee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Aw. lol. Someone wants a friend?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Tigerbee is offline  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 11:00 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Dynamic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver/Whistler
Posts: 1,290
Thanks: 43
Thanked 146 Times in 132 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fallow him/her home and see where he/she lives.

Ooooohhh wouldn't be awesome if it was a smoking hot chick and she rides with lingerie only under her leathers and she noticed you too but was way too shy to approach you before and is glad you made the first move and her parents aren't home cuz they went away for a few weeks and she was about to have a hot tub and wants you to join her and turns out she has a posse of other hot girls who ride together and were about to come over for a hot tub too and then you all decide to watch a quiet movie together but all the girls are restless and it turns into a giant pyjama pillow fight and some of the girls loose their tops in all the fun then one of them busts out whip cream next thing you know there's whip cream everywhere and the bikes somehow got covered in whip cream too so they decide to wash them since most of the girls are topless already and now there's soapy bubbles everywhere and the girls are spraying each other with the water hose and you get wet so they make you take off your pants so they can wash and dry them for you and since you don't have clothes you borrow her dads silk bath robe and leather slippers and then you all decide to get back to the movie but end up passing out since everyone is tired from all the pillow/whip cream/water fight.

Oooohhhh that would be awesome.


Or other scenario it turns out to be a 60yo gay dude who rides with assless chaps.

Dynamic is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Dynamic For This Useful Post:
LayLow600 (11-22-2012)
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
tim87tran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 233
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
LMAOoo all of ya'll need to chill out!! lmaooooo I'm dying you guys are hilarious!! lmaoooooo

Just wanna connect with fellow RRs out there HAtersssssss lmaoooo

FTW
tim87tran is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
tim87tran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 233
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Buttsecks?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

Don't be mad I won't pitch your way


FTW
tim87tran is offline  
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 11:38 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Bridge_Jumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Land O' Cheese
Posts: 7,362
Thanks: 359
Thanked 1,121 Times in 952 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Tim you sure its just not a reflection of your bike

Sent while traveling the world

2006 Honda CBR600RR Black Tribal Edition
2W1R - IceTitan
Bridge_Jumper is offline  
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
tim87tran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 233
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge_Jumper View Post
Tim you sure its just not a reflection of your bike

Sent while traveling the world

naw mine is an 05


=P

FTW
tim87tran is offline  
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:18 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
highonlakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada (its f**kin cold!)
Posts: 499
Thanks: 49
Thanked 47 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbee View Post
Aw. lol. Someone wants a friend?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App


2007 600RR - Konica Minolta rep (SOLD).....
2008 Fireblade - (SOLD)
2013 848EVO - (SOLD)
Build thread; http://www.600rr.net/vb/69-07-13-rr-modifications/350770-highonlakai-build-thread.html ....



highonlakai is offline  
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
tim87tran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 233
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
Fallow him/her home and see where he/she lives.

Ooooohhh wouldn't be awesome if it was a smoking hot chick and she rides with lingerie only under her leathers and she noticed you too but was way too shy to approach you before and is glad you made the first move and her parents aren't home cuz they went away for a few weeks and she was about to have a hot tub and wants you to join her and turns out she has a posse of other hot girls who ride together and were about to come over for a hot tub too and then you all decide to watch a quiet movie together but all the girls are restless and it turns into a giant pyjama pillow fight and some of the girls loose their tops in all the fun then one of them busts out whip cream next thing you know there's whip cream everywhere and the bikes somehow got covered in whip cream too so they decide to wash them since most of the girls are topless already and now there's soapy bubbles everywhere and the girls are spraying each other with the water hose and you get wet so they make you take off your pants so they can wash and dry them for you and since you don't have clothes you borrow her dads silk bath robe and leather slippers and then you all decide to get back to the movie but end up passing out since everyone is tired from all the pillow/whip cream/water fight.

Oooohhhh that would be awesome.


Or other scenario it turns out to be a 60yo gay dude who rides with assless chaps.

lmaoo all of ya'll are killing me

i give up!!! somebody lock this thread lmaooo

FTW
tim87tran is offline  
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:34 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
salsaleh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,113
Thanks: 34
Thanked 114 Times in 85 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Awww thts cute :p mine is red n black, but iv got a Yoshimura, if I switch that to a twobro can I hang out with u ?


Your daily dose of pre-workout motivation, fitness articles, and whatever it takes to go beast-mode on em

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Painan...40363356065027
salsaleh is offline  
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:03 AM
infinate719
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OP,

I think I've seen you ride through the area a few times too. I upgraded to a 08 early last year. I threw on a Two Bro's M5 on it and have a more things headed my way. Give me a call and we can go for a ride. 267-436-5128.
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:20 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,926
Thanks: 100
Thanked 307 Times in 250 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OP you do realize there is only like 10k active members here and about a million riders and at least a few hundred thousand CBRs sold in the us right..?

It would probably be easier to just ride through your hood and spot the guy and leave a note or flag him down one day or something... Just go to local meets or find a local riding group you'll find riders and maybe the man of your dreams one day lol


My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:25 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
hxccalinip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal -562-
Posts: 533
Thanks: 71
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^^ with that being said, glad i live in so cal seeing lots of riders. Even today!!! it was warm out and nice! we're always having bikes nights and rides.
hxccalinip is offline  
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,926
Thanks: 100
Thanked 307 Times in 250 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim87tran View Post
lmaoo all of ya'll are killing me

i give up!!! somebody lock this thread lmaooo
In before the lock


My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 02:30 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
tim87tran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 233
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaleh View Post
Awww thts cute :p mine is red n black, but iv got a Yoshimura, if I switch that to a twobro can I hang out with u ?
sorry you didn't make the cut bro! maybe next time I'm holding try outs for friends!!


FTW
tim87tran is offline  
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 02:32 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
tim87tran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 233
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_32 View Post
OP you do realize there is only like 10k active members here and about a million riders and at least a few hundred thousand CBRs sold in the us right..?

It would probably be easier to just ride through your hood and spot the guy and leave a note or flag him down one day or something... Just go to local meets or find a local riding group you'll find riders and maybe the man of your dreams one day lol


ehhhhhhh if i ever caught his ass at a local meet. (bike nights on thursday) I'd probably wouldn't want to ride with him.

I prefer the more subtle chill and ride and occasional speeding instead of the go balls to the wall everywhere I go.

FTW
tim87tran is offline  
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 02:34 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
tim87tran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 233
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinate719 View Post
OP,

I think I've seen you ride through the area a few times too. I upgraded to a 08 early last year. I threw on a Two Bro's M5 on it and have a more things headed my way. Give me a call and we can go for a ride. 267-436-5128.
you might find your number posted on craigslist doing something like this!!!!


FTW
tim87tran is offline  
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,926
Thanks: 100
Thanked 307 Times in 250 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim87tran View Post
you might find your number posted on craigslist doing something like this!!!!

Already been posted!


Hey bro if you get calls about a wood cabinet or a Honda GSXR R6 edition I have no idea what they are talking about


My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:35 PM
infinate719
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim87tran View Post
you might find your number posted on craigslist doing something like this!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_32 View Post
Already been posted!


Hey bro if you get calls about a wood cabinet or a Honda GSXR R6 edition I have no idea what they are talking about
You noobs believe anything someone post. Go ahead and slap my number on CL and call it as many times as you would like......

Last edited by infinate719; 11-22-2012 at 12:37 PM.
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:46 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 621
Thanks: 38
Thanked 66 Times in 53 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nvm lol /10char

ToroPop is offline  
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Ownz jo0
 
TheX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 13,623
Images: 2
Thanks: 129
Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,527 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Awesome thread is awesome.

Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
TheX is offline  
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm a pretty lady!!!
 
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 5,843
Thanks: 907
Thanked 843 Times in 722 Posts
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim87tran View Post
Heyyyy sexy, I keep seeing you ride that 07+ Cbr through my neighborhood, with a two brothers exhaust and a big crotch buldge. I live in Wylie if you see this let me know, call me maybe?? Maybe we can hang out with our wangs out? Work on our bikes naked together, practice kissing, hold hands, compare sizes etc etc.


Sorry mods if wrong section lmk or move please


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
I err.....uhhh hahaha. Don't know what to post that hasn't been posted yet haha!!! So I edited ops post to fit!!!

2012 Suzuki GSX-R1000

2W1R elCapitan

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try!"
Alexander the Great

"You can go to hell, I'm going to TEXAS!!" Davy Crockett

"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

Happy Catholic


Last edited by weStTXgrEase_mOnKay; 11-22-2012 at 03:21 PM.
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay is offline  
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
CepheiA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: RUSerious?602
Posts: 3,897
Thanks: 29
Thanked 522 Times in 380 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim87tran View Post
Hey I keep seeing a 07+ Cbr riding through my neighborhood, with a two brothers exhaust. I live in Wylie if you see this let me know. Maybe we can hang out. Work on our bikes together. Etc etc.

2006 HONDA CBR600RR: SOLD JUN'13

FLUTTERSHY
600rr.net Crash Stats: Will You Crash?

CepheiA is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to CepheiA For This Useful Post:
Nuttynu (11-22-2012)
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
tim87tran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 233
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lmaooo I didn't realize my post would be so entertaining! Can somebody shower me with some thanks for contributing to this forum! =D


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

FTW
tim87tran is offline  
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 03:22 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
hxccalinip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal -562-
Posts: 533
Thanks: 71
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim87tran View Post
Lmaooo I didn't realize my post would be so entertaining! Can somebody shower me with some thanks for contributing to this forum! =D


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

.......[u//rl]http://vimeo.com/17135848[/url]

copy paste the link as it had some naughty naughty in it

You can thank me later and whoever else that watches that vid
hxccalinip is offline  
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 04:47 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Schomberg
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 48
Thanked 48 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinate719 View Post
OP,

I think I've seen you ride through the area a few times too. I upgraded to a 08 early last year. I threw on a Two Bro's M5 on it and have a more things headed my way. Give me a call and we can go for a ride. 267-436-5128.


Lol the power of the net. So where you guys riding his place or yours?
adamcbr4lyfe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome