Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Top Gear BBC Resurrected? & w/ Matt LeBlanc from "Friends"?

727 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Lyoha 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Lots of mixed reviews. A good chunk of people hated Evans but he's quit as of the last episode so the next season will be the current cast (hopefully) without him. BBC tried hard to carry on the format and the flow from what Clarkson and company built and that felt kind of awkward especially with the interviews. Still it's an entertaining show with good reviews and segments (towards the latter half of the season anyway). And now we get to have two good shows instead of one. Here's to counting on The Grand Tour being awesome!

#3 ·
I thought LeBlanc and especially Chris Harris were pretty good. Evans was clearly trying too hard. His voice overs during the rally laps were painful to listen to, like the jump and the water splash. I could do without Sabine, too. Harris should have his own show. Oh, wait, he does....

#5 ·
Atleast Matt LeBlanc is decent in it. Didn't like that guy trying to be Clarkson.

#6 ·
Yeah Chris Evans was painful on the ears and my wife says he's painful on the eyes too!

Matt Le Blanc whilst good always seems like he is acting, if that makes sense.

But overall it wasn't too bad. It's never going to be the same as with Clarkson, Hammond and May though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.