Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2015 CBR600RR Fairing Compatibility

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  hbwesman 
#1 ·
Wasn't 100% sure where to post this so I figured general was the best start...

Anyways, i'm looking to replace my fairings on my 2015 600RR, I bought it brand new less than a year ago and have less than 300 miles on it, but the paint is horribly fragile and I would like to keep them in good condition. I've already found a set to order new, but wondered about what other years could work and if the 2014s they say are the newest will even work. You would think by 2017 finding most things for a 2015 would be easy but of course half the places I look don't even list anything past 2014.... That being said I know that for the most part MOST things on the CBR can be bolted on across quite a few different years with little to no alterations being necessary.
But in this case I don't want to have to make ANY changes to make them fit, I would much rather find the right set even if that means I have to pay a little more to get actual 2015 fairings, than make any changes to make it work.

That being said, for the life of me I cant seem to find what years are or aren't compatible with my 2015 anywhere, every time I try to search for it pretty much EVERY year shows up BUT 2015 haha.
Anyone happen to know what year or years fairings would be compatible with my 2015? Or at least if I order these 2014's because its the newest year showing on the website that they will or wont work?

Thanks in advance

-Evan

See less See more
#3 ·
That makes sense, I did know that some of those years were only color changes but I really wasn't sure what years it was, the only year "clump" I could find that people were talking about was 09-12, so I wasn't sure if that meant mine would pick up at 13, or if it was even included in that year window.

But thank you for the response I really appreciate it

#5 ·
the paint isn't "horribly fragile". don't waste your money on getting different fairings to keep your originals nice for "resale value" (there is no added benefit IMO)

that's like not fvcking your gf to keep her pvssy tight for the next guy... just get out there and ride

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.