Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Sato rearsets (silver)

4K views 36 replies 13 participants last post by  B1g_Erv 
#1 · (Edited)
Sato rearsets for 2007-08 models (silver)

This is a pair of Sato rearsets I bought here on the forum. They're in excellent shape. Straight, no rash. I don't think they've ever been crashed. They're a little dirty in the pics. I never cleaned them up after buying them. I just checked to make sure they were in good shape then put them away in a box. These are compatible with the 2007-08 models. I confirmed with Sato that the 2009-12 models have a different spacer in the linkage.

$230

See less See more
#5 ·
I don't think it will work for you if your bike is a 2009. It is that model but for the 07-08 year 600RR. I don't think it will work for the 09-12 years. I just found that out with a prospective buyer where we confirmed with Sato the model year compatibility. There is a difference in the shift linkage between them. I'm now updating this thread with that info.

#16 ·
Tell me about it. These Satos are listed at a lower price than the cheap crappy chinese copies & people still think they're going to try and talk me down lower than that. I don't know if it's the 600RR not being fielded as heavy in club racing that's driving down the demand for the really good parts or street riders are just happy to slip a noise maker on the end of their exhaust and slap on some cosmetic doodads.

#18 ·
I telling ya the 600rr is dying. I see 10 to 15 yamahas or kawis for every one 600rr

#19 ·
Have mine, and two other 600rr's (2006, 2013), and a 1krr at my work, a gixxer 1000 and a yammy.

So far the Honda's win.

#21 ·
Does anyone know how the mounting points compare on these to the 13-15 year bikes? I've got a 2014 thats calling for some adjustable rearsets. Plastics have already been cut for sliders, so a small notch for shift linkage isn't the end of the world if the shift linkage will actually fit. I sent Sato an email, and hopefully they'll respond in the next day or so.

Do you happen to have a brake switch with these? If not I'm sure I can splice in a pressure switch on the rear master cylinder with no problem.

#22 ·
These should work for the 13+ models. As I was told by Matt at Sato that the 13+ models work on the 07-08 so I assume the reverse os true too. I would double check with Sato before purchasing. It's just the 09-12 that causes an issue because of interference with the bodywork.

No brake light switch with these. It wasn't included when I bought them. What Sato provides is a master cylinder pressure switch like you mention. You can get another from them or elsewhere.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#31 ·
Sure. It's not like the frame or shift shaft position has changed from 07-2016. These incompatibility issues are all down to interference with one of the few things that have changed in that time. The bodywork.

BTW that bike looks great!

#33 ·
I guess we did some awesome bumping

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.