Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Bazzaz Z-AFM, headlights, vortex and stock sprockets, mirrors and more.

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  StEpHeN 
#1 · (Edited)
Haven't seen the prices on a lot of this stuff lately. Tried searching around a bit to get them close but if the price seems high send me an offer or let me know a price a little more in line with the item and I'll change it.

Bazzaz Z-AFM BNIB. $235shipped.

Never installed on my bike. I looked at Motomummy and STG and MM has them for $230 on sale right now.

Vortex 840A-44T Sprocket $65 shipped.

Brand new never used. Bought a set of Marchesini wheels from a guy on the forum a while back and he sent me the new sprocket with them. I went with a different setup for my gearing and never installed it. As far as I know this is a Yamaha sprocket that fits the Marchesini hub and other aftermarket wheels as well.

Stock 16T front sprocket. $15 shipped

Has just under 10k miles on it, looks to have a lot of life left on it.

Stock 42T Sprocket $35 shipped

Came off the bike at the same time the front did.

See less See more
#2 ·

Stock Mirrors $45 shipped.
Not sure if they changed these in the new generation, but these are off a 2008. Scuff on the end of the clutch side mirror from gently laying the bike down in the garage. It is not cracked.

OEM Headlights, Fairing Stay, Ram Air duct, Bank Angle Sensor $150 shipped
Can't remember what they call the underpart of the fairing assembly, but it's there also. The left headlight has a scuff on the edge. Its barely noticeable standing back from the front of the bike. If you are looking for flaws on the headlights and get a little closer you'll notice it. I'd like to sell this all together. That is how I bought it. If I have enough interest in all the parts I may part it out.

#3 ·
Fairing Stay with broken tab $20 shipped

Stock windscreen $20 shipped

Stock exhaust heat shields
Not sure if these are worth shipping really as the box will likely have to be big enough to pack it good enough for the trip and jack shipping up. So if anyone wants these I'll do $5/each if I send them to separate buyers for my effort and pay for the shipping.

#9 ·
I usually just reuse boxes that I've had stuff ship to me in, the problem with the heat shield is its too long to put in a lot of boxes so when you jump up to a bigger box its way bigger than it needs to be. Did not know it was better to print the label at home tho. Just thought it was a convenience thing so you could just drop off the package and jet. I'll definitely have to start doing that!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.