Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

FS: 07-12 Aftermarket parts off an 09

4K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  GodZuki 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: 07-12 Aftermarket parts off an 09, Camera, Headset

Hey guys and gals, I've got a few things off my 09 that I sadly need to let go. I've run into a bit of a funding issue for school this semester and figured I'd just let some of the mods go rather than my mode of transportation. I don't desperately need the money, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. All my prices are with shipping and paypal fees already in mind, so what you see is what you pay if you are in the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items I have listed alongside others due to them going hand-in-hand with one another. If you would like an individual part from any of those combos just ask. But keep in mind that separating things will in turn require more shipments and the prices I have listed are with those things going together in one shipment. Because of this, I may hold off on separating things until I have definite buyers for the individual pieces and I may or may not have to adjust some numbers to compensate. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

A few items are universal parts as far as I know, others are specific to certain years and will be noted. All mounting hardware/instructions/manuals that were present with these items when I originally purchased them will be included as well.

24" Battery Tender Quick Disconnect w/ 7.5A inline fuse (Universal) - $10

Oxford 12V Socket Accessory Adapter (Universal for 7/8" handlebars) - $15

SS Arrow Headers (09-12) + Driven Smog Block-off Plates (07-12, Rubber airbox plug not shown in pic, but is included as well) + Servo Buddy (07-12) - $500

Bazzaz ZFi-TC (07-12) + Z-AFM (07-12) + Z-Bomb (09-12) + TC/Map Switch (07-12) + Driven Reservoir Clamp (7/8" handlebars) - $950

Tripage Black Powdercoat Fender Eliminator (07-12) + Lightbar (US License Plates) - $50 SOLD

Sena SMH10R Bluetooth Headset - $130 SOLD

Sena Prism Action Camera Motorsports Pack + 4 PNY High Performance 32GB U3 Micro SD Cards - $275

See less See more
#3 ·
Just saying them Sena SMH10R's are gold!

Glws

#4 · (Edited)
Thanks!

I loved that headset the handful of times I used it, especially the low profile look.

#6 ·
Some prices dropped

Hope everyone is enjoying the Labor Day weekend.

#7 ·
Friday night bump. Everything except the smh10r is still available and waiting on a new home.

Feel free to make offers on things guys. The worst I could say is no, but we can most likely work something out.

#9 · (Edited)
Are you asking me to post a video that I recorded with the cam? Or about the quality of said video?

I deleted all my vids off the sd cards and I currently don't have the drive that they are saved to with me, so I can't upload anything right now. But you can just look up some videos on youtube about it. There's one from someone on there called chaseontwowheels or something like that where he does a direct side by side comparison of the prism with a go pro. This video ultimately helped me make the decision to go with the prism over the go pro.

You can also see what kind of quality the prism offers from that same video. But to me personally, the quality of sound and video are great. And all of the options you have with helmet/bike/whatever mounting locations are a great plus. All of the mounts are still in the packaging as I only used the clamp to mount it to my helmet. By the time I got around to wanting to use the other mounts I decided to sell it and hopefully recoup something that I could put towards classes this semester.

#11 ·
Prices updated again.

Don't forget that I'm open to offers as well.

#14 ·
Yeah they are separate models. Whether or not these ones can be retrofitted to the 07-08 I don't know.

#16 · (Edited)
Arrow headers w/block off plates and servo buddy sold!

I can no longer update the original post so here is an updated list:

Oxford 12V Socket Accessory Adapter (Universal for 7/8" handlebars) - $15

SS Arrow Headers (09-12) + Driven Smog Block-off Plates (07-12) + Servo Buddy (07-12) - $500 SOLD

Bazzaz ZFi-TC (07-12) + Z-AFM (07-12) + Z-Bomb (09-12) + TC/Map Switch (07-12) + Driven Reservoir Clamp (7/8" handlebars) - $940

Tripage Black Powdercoat Fender Eliminator (07-12) + Lightbar (US License Plates) - $50 SOLD

Sena SMH10R Bluetooth Headset - $130 SOLD

Sena Prism Action Camera Motorsports Pack + 4 PNY High Performance 32GB U3 Micro SD Cards - $250

#19 ·
Everything you see available as of my 9-29 post is still available.

Anything in particular that you are interested in?

#20 ·
Just looking to gauge interest here.

Would anyone be interested in certain parts from the bazzaz bundle separately? I have some people asking about just the zfi-tc unit and would like to know if there is interest in the other parts being separated as well.

#21 · (Edited)
Here is an updated list of what's still available. Bazzaz bundle separated into its individual parts.

Oxford 12V Socket Accessory Adapter (Universal for 7/8" handlebars) - $10

Bazzaz Strain Gauge ZFi-TC (07-12) - $630

Bazzaz Z-AFM - $200

Bazzaz Traction Control/Map Switch + Driven Reservoir Clamp (7/8" handlebars) - $100

Bazzaz Z-Bomb (09-12) - $40

Sena Prism Action Camera Motorsports Pack + 4 PNY High Performance 32GB U3 Micro SD Cards - $250

#24 ·
Quick question, I know you already sold the arrow headers, but did they make it harder to do oil changes? I'm thinking about getting some bud that was a big negative for me.

Also I may be interested in buying your TC unit, how difficult is the install?

Thanks!

#25 · (Edited)
Hey Dan,
The headers didn't make it any more difficult to perform an oil change. But keep in mind that's on my '09 non-abs model, plus I use the K&N oil filter with the removal nut on top (Part# KN-204 I believe). '07-'08 and the '09-'12 abs units might be a different story.

As for the bazzaz system, it's not difficult to install at all. It is pretty time consuming though, since you want to make sure everything is routed properly and neatly (several cable ties highly recommended). The hardest part is getting the airbox out to install the TPS plug and the ignition harness, then putting the airbox back in lol. Other than that, it's pretty straight forward as everything is plug and play.

I'm in the process of responding to your PM right now btw.

edit: I just noticed in the message you were asking about the light that indicates whether TC is active or not. Unfortunately that is one of the add-ons that I didn't purchase, so no it is not included. The lighting up that I was describing in my response comes from the quickshifter module and the ZFi-TC unit itself. Sorry about any confusion there.

#26 · (Edited)
Sena Prism sold!

Here is an updated list of what is still available:

Bazzaz Strain Gauge ZFi-TC (07-12) - $620

Bazzaz Z-AFM - $180

Bazzaz Traction Control/Map Switch + Driven Reservoir Clamp (7/8" handlebars) - $100

Bazzaz Z-Bomb (09-12) - $40

#28 · (Edited)

Bazzaz Strain Gauge ZFi-TC (07-12) - $600

Bazzaz Z-AFM - $180 SOLD

Bazzaz Traction Control/Map Switch + Driven Reservoir Clamp (7/8" handlebars) - $80

Bazzaz Z-Bomb (09-12) - $40 SOLD

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.