Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Wanted to Buy: OEM WindScreen

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  dreamzboy 
#1 ·
Hello,

I want to buy an OEM Windscreen/windshield. The condition I am looking for is mint to very good. Please comment below or send me a Private Message (PM). Also let me know how much you would like. Thank you!

#3 ·
Hahahahaha, the best part about being part of a forum is the people you will never forget! :grin2:

No time served. Still riding my cbr600rr. I miss my hot bodies slip-on exhaust but at least with the stock slip-on exhaust no police officer bothers even looking at me. Still fighting the case in court. Now I'm up to the appellate court (Municipal-->Superior-->Appellate-->Supreme). The appellate court denied to file my case 3 times due to various discrepancies. Each time it was an additional discrepancy despite the first time it was suppose to list all discrepancies. Finally my case is on file and it will probably happen in about a year from now. I'm hoping the court doesn't continue prolonging my case because in NJ you can file for a new trail, meaning start all over again with the municipal court, within 2 years of the violation. I have a lot more to say but I doubt anyone is interested.

I still really want to share the video but at this moment it might hurt me. On the other-hand, it could also help me if it gained a lot of publicity. The officer who gave me the violation is hated by many in his department and is well known to lie. You could EASILY find which officer I am talking about from the info I provided in my main thread regarding my violation. EASILY.

Nice to hear from you!

#6 ·
My parents and friends have "asked" me the same question and I have thought about it but it's not for me. I couldn't imagine having a wife and children, coming home, and looking at them comfortably in the eyes. I'd feel like a bad omen to my own family. As a lawyer you are given money to increase the probability of winning your client's case, period. It doesn't matter if your client is wrong or right. It's a game. It's absolutely disgusting.

In court, words are everything. Actions mean nothing. That's why, regarding the legal system, the rich get away with everything and the poor suffer.

Lastly, the amount of butt kissing that goes on within court rooms is unbelievable. It is quite common to see a lawyer who's opposing the prosecutor, go up to the prosecutor, and ask how his family is doing, etc.

#7 ·
As someone whose job entirely depends on the existence of attorneys, I'm a bit biased but it's a game someone has to play. The world isn't a fluffy flowerbed with scampering bunnies under a rainbow.

On your last point though, I've seen the two opposing attorneys come just shy of gutting each other during a proceeding and then go out to have a drink right after laughing about the experience. Call it a professional rivalry. The fact that they're asking about families means they can healthily separate their professional life from a private one. It's not kissing ass.

If you have an aptitude for this kind of work why don't you join and make an example instead of complaining? There's a huge variety of attorneys and just like in any other field, you'll always find the jackasses if you look enough.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.