Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

CVR Jan18th TRACKDAZ

10K views 151 replies 19 participants last post by  venomenon83 
#1 ·
Chuckwalla Valley Raceway By TrackDaz

Whos in ??? I'll be rolling out to this event.. Anyone else ?

Itching to get back out..

See less See more
#38 ·
Nope. :( bummed too. Ill start making preparations to go with socal feb 2-3 if anyone else was planning to go too...I have more fun when there's a group. I went to ACS solo for my second TD and boy was it not as fun.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

#48 ·
Aw...the hell w/it. I just allocated a day out of my trackpack and I can't cancel. Hope I can pit w/you guys. I'm usually anti-social by choice, but not because I wanna be.

That makes no sense....

#56 · (Edited)
I'm running C. Still pretty new to riding sport bikes.

I'll prolly go B next month though.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Dayum...."new" to riding sportbikes and you're going to roll yourself on up to B within the month? Feelin spanky aintcha?

That's me being sarcastic by the way, so take no offense.

As fo me..rollin...backmarker B. Just need to get new tires this week.

:D

What's the plan on pitting?

#63 ·
I've got a Honda 2000. Not sure if it will run 2 sets of warmers or not, but you're more than welcome to try it out.

I'm heading up Thursday night as well, not sure what time I'll get there though. I'll be pretty hard to miss amongst all the trucks I think.

Just look for this bad boy!

#68 ·
If I am not going up there with my buddy, I'll probably be renting a cargo van to take up there. Anyone near the San Fernando Valley and want to split the cost? I bet I could get two bikes in there. (this is still pending as I am not sure yet on my buddy if he can go or not). Would be $50 plus part of the gas.

#79 ·
Wish my bike was ready for this. Shooting for CVR in April.

#86 ·
Everyone try to get this spot Thurday night. Close to the bathrooms and good view of the track. The PA system does not work sometimes and hard to hear which group is up.

#87 ·
Cool..I'll head that way....whenever the heck I get there. One of my second row seats isn't popping out, so I'm getting that fixed tomorrow. $550 later...ouch.

Bled my brakes, got new rubber, I am ready! Although, I'm still not sure if my vacation request was approved or not...........

#88 ·
^^^ thanks for the offer on the genny KS, I ended up exchanging the lausy 800W to 3000W (4000W max!?). I got lucky harborfreight let me exchange the small genny although I purchase it back in Jun last year. Wish I have one of those quite hondas but those thing are gold digger.

#98 ·
I used to do sports photography and sell photos on site. Similar setup to Caliphotography at the track, but w/o the trailer. Having a quiet generator helped when I was trying to get parents to buy that "Amazing" shot of their kid.

I'll bring my little propane camping grill too. Loading up Wednesday night, driving the van to work on Thursday and leaving early....ish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.