Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Bought a 2007 600rr Track Bike and what are these track Parts worth?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  PedroG0508 
#1 ·
Hi guys. I picked up a 2007 Honda CBR 600rr Track / Race bike and looking to convert it back to street use.

It has some nice aftermarket track parts on it and im wondering if anyone can tell me what these parts are realistically worth used?

I will be selling or trading off these track parts to fund the original street legal parts needed to put back together. Just want to make sure I get a fair value for them.
Any help or opinions is appreciated?

WoodcraftClutch cover guard

GPR 4Steering stabilizer

Blackyana shiki adjustable rear sets rearsets

PowerCommander 3

OptimalRace plastics complete Body set

LeoVince carbon fiber SBK Exhaust slip on

All are in good condition.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I mean besides the plastics those are pretty basic parts. Are you trying to put it back to completely stock?? Most street bikes run all those parts the only thing that i guess you can replace it back with stock is the stabilizer. Which you can sell for 200-250 and buy the oem for a couple of bucks and the plastics but the plastics are entry level to better race fairings i think the go for under 500 new so depending o how they look you can probably get 300-400 for it.

#4 ·
Also kinda depends on the demand of the part

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.