San Antonio Stolen 600rr - 600RR.net
Stolen RR'S This forum will be dedictaed to stolen RR'S God forbid if your bike gets stolen please post a thread including vin number, bike description , where , when it got stolen

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2015, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
San Antonio Stolen 600rr

So, I'm a student at the UT dental school in san antonio. Been riding my bike to school for 3 years now. Today, it was stolen during lunch, right from the parking garage. Thankfully, it was caught on camera but I dont have high hopes of seeing the bike ever again. It was 2 guys, in a maroon small SUV looking vehicle. They pulled up next to it, scoped things out, pulled into a parking spot across from the bike parking, one guy got out and walked over, you see him looking directly at the camera. He does something to the bike, can't tell because it was off camera but you see it moving. He goes back to the car, another guy gets out and is putting a helmet on as he is getting out so you never see him. Then he rides the bike out of the garage. Just like that, gone, in about 4 minutes. I'm heart broken right now, and totally violated. Here's the guy. He's not a real smart f*cker, but likelihood is that they got my bike and thats the end of it. Odds are real low, but if anyone see's this ass hat or hears about an orange/black 2008 CBR600rr that somebody boosted, well, i guess holler. Its got an Akra exhaust, woodcraft stator cover and clutch cover, woodcraft spools on the swingarm, tribal black/silver tank pad, but thats about all the mods i have on her.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1483.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	165329   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3121.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	165337  

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't give a man a fish, and feed yourself. He's a grown man, fishing's not that hard.
-Ron Swanson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2015, 10:26 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
He's not going to get very far carrying the guilt - even if he doesn't see or feel it.

Karma can be a bitch, so I'm wishing for the sweetest luck to the fucker.

* Have a nice day.

2014 Honda CBR600RR
2015 Honda Rebel
2016 Toyota Prius
2014 Chevrolet Express 2500
2013 Toyota 4Runner SR5

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2015, 10:26 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Get his face on social media ASAP. News if possible maybe by hashtag if you use those kinda apps. Post a pic of your bike too so it is something people can tangible keep an eye out for.

Sad for you man, hope you had theft insurance on her.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2015, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Got those two things covered. Posted on a local FB group in san antonio (SASR) and with the picture of it. I did have full coverage, so we'll see how it goes.

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't give a man a fish, and feed yourself. He's a grown man, fishing's not that hard.
-Ron Swanson
The Following User Says Thank You to Green_wave For This Useful Post:
Fanatic (09-30-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page