Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Zack600 Build *UPDATE* Ohlins ,Galfer

14K views 144 replies 38 participants last post by  zack600 
#1 · (Edited)
I want to start a mod thread of my own.

I bought my bike brand new a few months ago in may of '09. even though the bike is a '06 i bought it brand new from the dealership 0.0 miles on it.

My current mods are.
Stomp Grip
K&N Air Filter
Vortex Rear Set
Vortex Sprockets
ASV Shorty Levers
Fender Elminator Kit
Vortex Lowering Link
Proton Flush Mounts
OPP P.A.I.R. Block Off
-1/0 520 conversion kit
DMP front / rear stands
Power commander USB III
Rizoma Bar Ends and Grips
Hyper Pro Steering Stablizer
Tripage L.E.D. knight rider kit
Full Titanium Akrapovic Exhaust
ShoGun rear swingarm spool sliders
Hell Front and Rear Set Brake Lines Stealth Color

I will have pictures tomorrow

See less See more
#22 ·
+1 One of my favorite mods. Love them
I have the lifters too. I only weight 110lbs and I can't get the bike on a rear stand (on the spools) even if I use all my weight as leverage ... it's retarded
The lifters make it possible for me to rear stand it

#18 ·
here are a few pics of the bike in its current condition.
Very nice homie.. I jus got the exact same bike. Brand new as well a month ago:+1: :shakehand

Excpet for that u have a ton of more mods than i do,lol

#19 ·
I got some frame plugs in the mail, vortex mirror block offs. frame sliders, and some race tires. Just waiting for them to come. I'm ordering a set of a* boots, gloves, suit. next week. for my first track day next month.

Rider mod deff not its to much fun.

Im also going up 2 in the rear for the track day as well.

and the flux core capcitator kit? what. haha.

#21 · (Edited)
Tonight im going to instal my P.A.I.R. block off plates.

I got a new set of tires from Disco at Cycle Sector. those will hope fully getting mounted next week some time.

Got a set of mirror block offs today but those are for the track.

Parts in the mail that im still waiting to get here:
Frame Plugs.
Velocity Stacks.
Hyper Pro Steering Stablizer
HELL Stealth Brake Lines
Frame sliders when I order them on Friday.

Hope fully some Woodcraft side covers for the right and left. Most likely will order them next week.

#23 ·
Well over the weekend I installed the OPP Block Off Plates and the Factory pro Velocity Stacks. I also got my tires in but they will be installed I think monday.

I will be scheduling a dyno and tune this week. I can't wait to see what kind of numbers I will be getting.

Attachments

#24 ·
I got my tries installed today. the weather is kind of crappy up here today. so ik that rain was inthe area but i had a 2 hr time time window i figured. so i went took my tires there on my bike (duct tape and my back pack) i let the tire rest on my pass seat. it worked pretty good. but any ways. so new tires already have not the best traction. but then when i left the local shop about 5 mins after it starts raining out! i was cold. pi$$ed. and wet. and i changed my tires to some bstones, some that are better for td. so i babyed it home on my brand new tires.

#25 ·
Just a quick update:

I finally got my Lawst Caws Frame Plugs in the mail today. and they look pretty good. Cleans it up a bit. I should be getting my Steering Stablizer and my SS Brake Lines on Monday or Tuesday. I will post up New Pictures when I get those installed.

#28 ·
I revieved my Steering stablizer today, S/S brake lines. I dont have any pictures with them mounted yet. bike is apart while im doing the ram air mod. it should be together soon.

Attachments

#29 ·
my mod/ build/ thread *update*

so here is my full list of current mods:

Stomp Grip
BMC Air Filter
Kleen Air mod
Ram Air Mod
Vortex Rear Set
Resonator Mod
Vortex Sprockets
ASV Shorty Levers
Hel Set Brake Lines
Proton Flush Mounts
Fender Eliminator Kit
Vortex Lowering Link
P.A.I.R. removal mod
-1/0 520 Conversion Kit
Lawst Caws Frame Plugs
Power commander USB III
Factory Pro Velocity Stacks
Rizzoma Bar Ends and Grips
Hyper Pro Steering Stabilizer
Tripage L.E.D. Knight Rider Kit
Full Titanium Akrapovic Exhaust
Vortex Mirror Bock Off (track use)
WoodCraft Left Engine Case Cover
WoodCraft Right Engine Case Cover
ShoGun Rear Swingarm Spool Sliders

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.