Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

cvlighthouse 's modifications (with Links included.)

21K views 100 replies 29 participants last post by  cvlighthouse 
G
#1 · (Edited)
cvlighthouse's stuff w/ links

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks CV, thats what i needed, now i know where to get the tankslapper kit i wanted, and the steel sporckets i wanted.
you the man yo.
but yeah, you definately need pics man.

lets see em on the beast.

#6 ·
Hey guys when you get rearsets, do you have to set the gears up in reverse order like racers, or is that up to you when yu install it.

G
#20 ·
///nando1 said:
Hurry up FOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!1 I wanna see those pimp gold parts and those pimp f'n forks.
Damm man I didn't have any time this last weekend. I know I want to see it too! I plan on doing an oil change at the same time in case I loose any juice. I got Motul 300v competition. Nothing beats that shitt. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have pics of them installed!

G
#24 ·
Thanks guys!

The deer avoidence system is a wind operated electronic device that turns on when the bike gets up to 25 mph. It sends out a whistle thats not loud to the human ear but can be heard. It's high pitched and gets the deers attention. It's supposed to freeze them so they are more predictable. They won't jump out of the bushes while I'm cruising buy because they hear the whistle. I had an accident wher two deer jumped out in front of me. This thing definatley helps with the rural area I live in.

#25 ·
lighthouse...finally a truly awesome post. I been looking everywhere for literally a completes aftermarket parts list. I wish evrybody would make it this simple.
thanks bro.......

G
#26 ·
chris101073 said:
lighthouse...finally a truly awesome post. I been looking everywhere for literally a completes aftermarket parts list. I wish evrybody would make it this simple.
thanks bro.......
Ya, no problem Let me know if I can be of any assistance! Also, let me know if any of the links go down. I'll correct it or find a new one.

Still havent got the case covers and tripple on. I'm thinking of getting some track plastics for it too now. I would also like to modify the stock can to fit on my Arata mid pipe. That way I can swap it in if I ride Laguna Seca, but still use the Arata Headers and mid pipe. Once the 2007 RR comes out then this bike may turn into my "track only" bitch... :evil3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.