Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Added Yoshimura RS-5 and sponsor decal kit

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  seelcbr600rr 
#1 ·
A few people have asked me to post pictures of bike after installing the new can and decals. Sorry for the poor picture but it was dark out and my camera just isn't the greatest either. By the way, the Yoshi sounds awesome. Highly recommended. I don't understand how some people don't feel the power gain immediately. Especially between 4k-10k rpms. Have a good one:icon_salu

BTW: If anyone wants more pics just ask. I'll take some good daylight ones when it's sunny.

See less See more
#6 ·
SHARP, VERY SHARP! Good job

#9 ·
You are a sticker whore! LOL Nah, the bike looks sick bro. I need to get myself a can, but can't decide if I'm gonna wait for the Jardine Dual-Outlet RT-1.

#12 ·
I'm deffinitely getting the seat cowl. Working on finding one at a good price. Also I might be removing the rest of the wing decal in the near future. My girlfriend is getting her bumper repainted and when she does I'm going to get him to reclear the tank cover. I do like the way it is though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.