She's come a long way in three weeks... =P - Page 2 - 600RR.net
RR / Other Brands Bike Build This forum will be dedicated to RR build threads you are also entitled to post threads for other bike brands here are .net we love them all

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Love white bikes!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-09-2013, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool MadDawgRR March build update

Alright, getting killed in this months BOTM anyhow, so a few subtle updates since last posted. Picked up the Rizoma Prototype mirrors & Galfer front rotors from Browning Buck recently (Thanks much!!!). Ordered matching Galfer wave/slotted rear rotor, & Galfer HH pads front/rear from Motomummy (Thx Corey!), as well as Spiegler SS lines in smoke w/ red banjos (looks great with the carbon fiber fender/hugger etc. as the SS weave shows through the smoke sleeves & ties in w/ red highlights), and a full flush w/ Motul RBF600. Installed these as well as did a full Amsoil MCF 10W-40 w/ Amsoil filter when I had my 15K service done. Valves adjustment was all in spec... no adjustment needed, gotta love well maintained Hondas!

Absolutely love the new Rizoma mirrors compared to the bulbous/ugly stockers, though the mirror itself is smaller/shaped more angular, the mirror arms/extenders are longer, so I actually have much better visibility behind me and not just my elbows. Plus the angular lines & amazing quality/workmanship & machined finish on the Rizomas is... well what you pay for Rizoma. Adds to the sharper lines of the bike IMHO... Sexy!

So the before/pre-winter pic w/ stock rotors & lines, bulbous stock mirrors:

And how she sits now:

The new brake setup is sweet as well, Galfer wave/slotted rotors look amazing/aggressive front & rear, & braking is much more solid, though this is more than likely a good brake bleed w/ RBF600 & the new Galfer HH pads. Haven't pushed it hard enough to discern the fade resistance yet.

Anyhow, really like how she's coming along for spring... Keep Calm & Ride On!

'07 600RR Pearl White - Akra SO - Akra CF hugger & heatshield, CF front fender, tank panels - S2K dual proj HIDs w/ PIAA 6000K D2S - ASV levers - Galfer F/R wave rotors/pads - Spiegler SS lines - MOTY gauge LEDs - Puig DB - Watsen flush mounts - Tripage IT & FE/LED bracket, flasher relay - TechSpec C3 tank grips - Black PC pegs - Reflective shadow wing graphics - custom reflective rim tape - Luimoto F/R custom seats - Driven Ltd Ed White D3 grips - Rizoma Prototype Mirrors - Res socks - S20s
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
sweet bro... love the red accents and those mirrors are awesome... i got em last year and love em too... everything ties together on the bike very nicely... what's next? lol

man and machine... to be one is just a dream... the corner and the lean that's what i mean... blowin some steam relaxing it may seem... addicted like a fiend...

Mod Thread: http://www.600rr.net/vb/17-03-06-rr-modifications/281508-few-mods-2012-season.html

The Following User Says Thank You to tzy32 For This Useful Post:
MadDawgRR (04-09-2013)
post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
white power!

2007 CBR600RR White/Black/Carbon Fiber SOLD*
2009 CBR1000RR/ABS Black SOLD*
2012 CBR1000RR/ABS White
My Build threads:

http://www.600rr.net/vb/176-rr-other-brands-bike-build/268061-jwrusk-2007-cbr600rr-build.html
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Love the paint scheme. And the seat flows so well with it!
The Following User Says Thank You to JoshuaR For This Useful Post:
MadDawgRR (04-18-2013)
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Killer bike, and yes, those mirrors are sexy!

Love this bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
The Following User Says Thank You to JSchulte For This Useful Post:
MadDawgRR (04-18-2013)
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 05:40 AM
BOTM winner 01/14

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Looks awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDawgRR View Post
Thanks, the Luimoto custom rear seat looks really clean, has similar lines to the OEM Solo cowl, and keeps the option for the occasional two-up. Has carbon fiber look, with silver & black trim on white which matches the stock silver wings, and the black shadow graphics I added. Passenger seat is the standard available called Tribal Blade, but full custom rider seat.

Closeup of std passenger seat w/ CF trim courtesy of Shadoh:

Patrick Luimoto was awesome to work with, and top quality as you may have heard. He turned the seatcovers in about a week even with the custom design I requested.

http://www.luimoto.com/?s=22

Custom seats really make the bike standout from the other whites out there, plus I used a thicker/denser foam for the passenger since the stock passenger is pitifully thin/uncomfortable. Also added about custom 3/8 foam to the rider seat shaped appropriately to fill the new seatcovers in. My butt is happy now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page