Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Roxanne Build

6K views 68 replies 13 participants last post by  skoobie snacks 
#1 ·
So I wont bore you with a long story, I have an 03 600rr that needs love and I've been putting it off way too long. I've done a few mods but just enough to get me by. So that being said here she is...

The before Pics...

The brake down...

....... and thats how far I've got... hahaha I'm an amazing procrastinator haha..

Not sure what I want to do with her yet. Kinda think that's half the fun. I'm open to any ideas you peeps have!

Lets see how this goes!

Current Mods:

520 -1/+2 Driven Sprockets
EK Chain
Tripage Passenger LED Pegs
Two Brothers Slip On (Came with the bike)
Hot Bodies flush mount turn signals
Ebay shortie brake and clutch levers
Sho Gun frame sliders

See less See more
#34 ·
Alright, progress!!!

#36 ·
need ideas on clolors for my bike?????? should I stay with the black and white or should I change it up? If so I was looking for something basic. Something I can do with plasti dip and rattle cans. Don't have the cash right now for new fairings....
current paint is rattle can. Going to start removing the paint today.

#37 ·
Get somebody to tag it for you. Crazy ass graffiti work ftw!

#43 ·
I sat on the bike and tried to make it touch by bouncing on it and it didn't touch. I put my wife on the passenger seat and it touched. She never rides with me and the seat is now a cowel so I think I'll be ok. If not i'll have to trim the plate or the hugger... good catch tho. I didn't think about that before!

#44 ·
So just got my rear wheel bearings in that I ordered from All Balls Racing... It's supposed to be just the rear wheel but I got 5 bearings in the package.. I thought there was only 2 in the rear wheel.....

#48 ·
Yeah I think it will. Worst case I'll peel it off and throw a few coats of high heat paint. I should powder coat but I'm probably going to turn this into a track bike next winter so not going to put to much into it right now!

Pretty sure I'm going to keep the white/black Idig it as well!!

#50 ·
I take back that last comment, it may hold up but it will be pushing it....

Straight from the plasti dip website:

Plasti Dip has been tested in temperatures from -30°F all the way up to +200°F. It maintains its flexibility, stretchiness, and other physical characteristics throughout this entire scale. Plasti Dip won’t get brittle or crack in the cold, and it won’t melt or become overly rubbery at high temps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.