Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Roxanne Build

6K views 68 replies 13 participants last post by  skoobie snacks 
#1 ·
So I wont bore you with a long story, I have an 03 600rr that needs love and I've been putting it off way too long. I've done a few mods but just enough to get me by. So that being said here she is...

The before Pics...

The brake down...

....... and thats how far I've got... hahaha I'm an amazing procrastinator haha..

Not sure what I want to do with her yet. Kinda think that's half the fun. I'm open to any ideas you peeps have!

Lets see how this goes!

Current Mods:

520 -1/+2 Driven Sprockets
EK Chain
Tripage Passenger LED Pegs
Two Brothers Slip On (Came with the bike)
Hot Bodies flush mount turn signals
Ebay shortie brake and clutch levers
Sho Gun frame sliders

See less See more
#57 ·
^^^^Hell yeah!!! Das what Im talkn bout!!!

#68 ·
Not yet man. Waiting on my clutch lifter pin to come in. Should be shipped today or tomorrow. Started to sand down the fairings and prep for paint. Been busy with work so haven't been able to work on it as often as i would like to...

#69 ·
sh!t... almost forgot about my build thread. So latest update: new clutch pin, new clutch plates, got the tripage pasenger rear sets and plate lights wired and working. Bike is back together except the fairings... looking into wraping them in vinyl.. ordered a few samples from ebay so we'll see how that goes. Pics to follow (hopefully tomorrow)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.