Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

JWRusk Build Thread

51K views 437 replies 66 participants last post by  JWRusk 
#1 ·
Fresh start for a new bike. Was visiting Barrie Honda Powerhouse on Monday to inform the boys i sold my bike. Randomly I decided to buy a new bike. Will post what i have gotten done so far.

#3 · (Edited)
i wish I could have a 1000 just can't justify the money on insurance here *sigh*

plus if u have ever been to windsor we have no need roads to accommodate the power of a 1000

#4 · (Edited)
Tinkering and doing cheap cosmetic work. Might wrap it in white vinyl

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#6 ·
looking good so far buddy

#10 ·
i used Progrip Rim tape. Ive done it a few times to know how to make it straight

#8 ·

this is what it looks like as of right now.

#11 ·
bike looks great,look forward to what else you have planned

Reactions: JWRusk
#12 ·
#13 ·
#17 ·
#23 · (Edited)
Comparing regular bulb(left) with new 5000K bulbs(on right)

Cleaned up the tail.

Hid these turn signals I stole from my brothers old FE kit.

#25 ·
I'am. Doesn't mean I can't do free mods to make it look better.

#27 ·
No bites on the bike. Light mods wont hurt haha. New D3 grips.

#28 ·
changed up the LEDS to get rid of that hideous amber color.

#29 · (Edited)
forgot to take more photos, but here is the garage door mod(partially). Feed the wire or wires you have through the OEM tubing, so it looks cleaner. Take the left blue wire and put it in front of the metal part that slides when you push the turn signal cancel button. Then take the right blue wire and wrap it around the screw thats near the middle. Hid the wires with the the OEM tubing. Then hid the garage door opener under my tank.

I did it to my 600RR, and this is basically what it does.

#409 ·
forgot to take more photos, but here is the garage door mod(partially). Feed the wire or wires you have through the OEM tubing, so it looks cleaner. Take the left blue wire and put it in front of the metal part that slides when you push the turn signal cancel button. Then take the right blue wire and wrap it around the screw thats near the middle. Hid the wires with the the OEM tubing. Then hid the garage door opener under my tank.

I did it to my 600RR, and this is basically what it does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rppyD59Ycr0&feature=share&list=UUH1_rv61DxQdZ0if8teJSEQ

That garage door mod is awesome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.