Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

WARNING it will not be pretty. 08 rr track build

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  ink38 
#1 · (Edited)
ill start by saying i love this bike and take great care of it. but i dont honestly care to much about what my plastics look like haha.

i will go grab some pics and go over what ive already done soon but to start here are a few pics i happen to have on my phone from my crash last year. love blackhawk farms and will hopefully see alot of you guys between there and autobahn this year

got some plastics off of a guy on ebay who was nice enough to bring them with him to autobahn. i was figuring out how to fiberglass on these so im sure they wont be the nicest
all finished and put on. and yes i got the dzus so no more zip ties!!

and got to test them later on that week haha

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
haha at 4 am gas caps seem like they should be gold.

there grass was getting out of hand so i did my best to help.

i was back 2 days later after some simple fixes and a new helmet. new gloves as well but that was because i was out of it and left them on my trailer when i left. i have tons more pics i will upload later tonight. thanks for looking by the way

#7 · (Edited)

put on this nifty little case saver a little late but atleast its on now right? i got it on ebay for i think $30. i will upgrade alot of my budget buys later as i can. still paying off my hockey mouth

i broke the fairing stay during that crash. ran to walmart the next day and started fixin! threw some bondo on it and they said it was fine. eventually i will be ordering the one tripage sells on his page. honestly pretty excited for that.

luckily i had just put on some woodcraft clip ons and had an extra set of bars so that went very simple. i looked over the rest of the bike and the only other issue was a small coolant leak right at the hose on the radiator. just tightened it up and havnt had any issues. was ready to go the next day just with my old stock tail fairing on

#8 ·

ok so i was trying to "lighten" up the rear wheel so i got some purple aluminum bolts from probolts. or you can say i was looking on there site at 4 am and wanted purple ones. that site is evil and adds up quick. i went on it for pad pins i could safety wire.

i picked up lighter rear rotor as well but i have to admit it doesnt seem any lighter. probably my fault for not buying a higher end one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.