Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

competition werks exhaust w/ pics

14K views 73 replies 38 participants last post by  Moeman 
#1 ·
so i finally got to getting my exhaust. as some of you might know they do not sell it at this time. being a local buyer got me it early. install was great. (minus missing some tools) looks are awesome. and it is loud. but in a deep way.

tell me what you think

See less See more
Reactions: chicosv
#2 ·
Looks good!!

#4 ·
vid is coming soon. i just hate how it distorts it though.

and the guys at comp werks are awesome. btw cust service number one.

#5 ·
Hmmm Im looking for an exhaust and want either the toce or hyperflo, but this looks like another viable option. Do you know hoe much it is gonna cost and when its going to be available. That in all black might look good on my graffiti!

How does the Y pipe and quality seem? Looks pretty nice from here

#7 ·
y pipe is amazing. ill get closer pics of everything tonight. the whole kit will come with an it, fe kit and the exhaust. you cannot run the factory tail set up at all. i dnt know exact prices or when its avail. but ill let them know there is alot of interest even if it were for ppl that had the fe/it kits already

#9 ·
I think it would look awesome ceramic coated black and if the pipes were closer together it would be tits

#10 ·
you can get ceramic coated as well. i didnt want to wait though. it will be the only ything polished when im done with her

#15 ·
Very nice!

#22 ·
yea i wasnt a fan of a few duals but i saw the pics of this one on the demo bike and loved it.

#20 ·
wow! that actually looks well made. welds are nice and clean!
i am not a fan of dual. but this is now the only dual can exhaust i actually like. thanks for sharing the pics.
you are one lucky dude to be the only one to have it right now.

if you dont mind, could you pm me what they may price it at if you know it.
i would not mind gettin an exhaust like that.

#25 ·
Thats also my biggest concern with a y pipe on our bikes exhaust flow is not equally shared

#27 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.