Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Bazzaz fi question

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  motomummy 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I'm thinking of getting a Bazzaz fi fuel controler for my 2011 Honda CBR 600rr. anyone have any info on this. ie...good unit bad unit or any other info. any help would be great. I have also looked at the power commander.
Curt

#4 ·
Bazzaz is a all in one control unit that plugs in line with your upper a lower injectors no extras need.

You have several option with Bazzaz as well

The Z-FITC is a all in one control unit that offers you Fuel control, Quick Shifter( this is clutch less and wide open throttle up shift) and traction control

The Z-FIQS is also a fuel control unit with fuel control and quick shifter. Again a all in one box

Finally we have the Z-FI. This is a stan alone fuel controller

#5 ·
I am looking into purchasing the power commander 5, Autotune with the IRC and HM quickshifter. What would you suggest would be better?? For set up, ride/quality, and price??

#7 ·
A few things to consider with both products.

The bazzaz zfi comes with a slipon map, but no others. So if you want to run a downloaded map the powercommander will have more options.

If you want to get a dyno tune then ask your dyno tuner what he likes, but most are more familiar with the powercommander.

If you're going to auto tune it then pick your poison as both work very well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.