Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Hyperflo Exhaust

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Nuithari 
#1 ·
Hey there everyone. I am trying to learn anymore I can about Hyperflo exhaust systems. I've only seen a little bit about them and not much else. If anyone could give me any information they have or know about them that would be great thanks.

#4 ·
They suck.

There have been a few members that experienced premature discoloration of the carbon and Hyperflo gave them the run around trying to get replacements (under warranty). For the price, the quality is well under what you would expect. They sound and look great (initially) but an Akrapovic or Arrow exhaust would be much worth the investment (and they are cheaper).

#5 ·
Couldn't disagree more.

They sound great. They have a great rumble with the cores out but are not stupid loud. With the cores in it really tones down. Of course they are loud at high rpms, but what exhaust isnt... I've put close to 5k on mine since adding the exhaust and I haven't seen any discoloration yet. I've been watching closely. Really, if that's the only thing wrong with these pipes, I'll take it. I couldn't be happier with the purchase. I've got tons of compliments on it, for both sound and looks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#7 ·
My friend (in my sig pic) has hyperflow. It looks good and sounds good but the quality seems awful and for the price you pay you might as well go with Akra or another higher end pipe.

As someone mentioned it has premature discoloration, and the bolts rattle out of the tips. He had to customize the mounts so it would sit straight on his bike too.

After seeing all the trouble he had with his I will never get a hyperflow.

#8 ·
Thanks guys this is really helpful, because I do love the look of them and from what I have heard the sound is great. The only thing I was hesitant about was dropping almost 800 on an exhaust that not many people know about. I'm more or less trying to find a nice exhaust that I don't see everyone else have. I was looking at hyperflo and also G&G cycles from the Netherlands. If you don't know about them or know someone who does, their website is gegshop.nl

#12 ·
Holy thread necro batman!

Now that it's been reanimated, I'd like to add that I have a Hyperflo. Bought the bike with it installed back in Novembre. It's always outside, rain or not, sun or not.
No discoloration, no rust, quality is fine. The only thing I can nag about is that the logo is slowly peeling off. That is it.

Sound is really nice, very loud though. But deep, and has a nice rumble. At high RPM, it sounds like a pushed exhaust which I like a lot, not very whiny. If that makes sense =...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.