Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Any vendors running Akra slip on deals??

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Chazzz 
#1 ·
Any of you guys out there having any deals on Akra slip ons for a 2008 600rr? Maybe a Happy National Singles Day (valentines) special or something?? :crackup:

Looking to get one and trying not to spend $800 if I can help it. Thanks!!

#2 ·
No one I know of and there stupid expensive (which is why I dont have one....)

Is it really worth it to you? If so Why? 800 bucks for something to does well nothing other than look good. I would rather dump that 800 into suspension, rearsets, clip ons, track fairings, tires, quickshifter, the list goes on and on... If looks are what your into I understand that too.

Not trying to be a pest just wondering

Hardracing has good deals sometimes might wanna hit them up otherwise biohazard cycles or something used to have em for 700 ish

#3 ·
No offense taken :) I have track fairings, Q3s, case covers on the bike. I don't get out on the track all that often, so I haven't picked up stuff like rear sets or a quick shifter; just don't feel that I'm that great of a track rider to make those purchases worthwhile. I know that sounds dumb, since I'm looking for a nearly 800 dollar exhaust can that doesnt do much for performance, hahaha. I do like the look of it, so I guess when it comes down to it, thats what I'm looking for. Thus, my search for one that is cheaper than the standard price. I found one on OPPracing but they have a disclaimer that says something along the lines of "live inventory is not available", so i dont know if that means they no longer actually have them at the price listed. Waiting until Monday to call them.

#5 ·
Hey i get it if your going for looks i understand that completely. I got some rearsets awhile ago not for looks but i wanted something adjustable and wanted to be able to throw jack stands under em. After putting them on i immediately noticed how much better it looked seriously. I still notice it everytime i look at my bike but its a novelty it wears off after a week and you dont care anymore. I relieze everytime i ride it tho how much better they are than stock they are. Same with the quick shifter cant see it but damn everytime i ride i enjoy the ride soo much more just from that. You definitely notice it on the track but honestly i love it even more for the street makes riding soo much more fun imo.

But yea ebay for bioharzardcycles is prolly your beat bet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.