Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

AGV pista small size inside labels

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Moeman 
#1 · (Edited)
AGV pista inside labels

Does anyone have an agv pista helmet? (maybe corsa too) I just bought a size S and found the inside size labels say M? I've emailed the seller and waiting for their response. iirc the shells for S and M are not the same.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I do have both Pista & Corsa they come is S / MS / ML / L now the one you got is indeed a S ( sticker with # 55 ) check out this link with AGV chart size http://store.agv.com/k/agv-size-chart
Sizes | cm (ECE 2205): XS | 53-54; S | 55-56; MS | 57-58; ML | 59-60; L | 60-61; XL | 61-62; XXL | 63-64
My Pista had a M decal below the padding but its a MS & not a ML you can alter the fit very easy just buy a thicker interior pad from AGV

#4 ·
Sure man no worries always my pleasure to share what ever info i got you know the difference between the S (55-56 cm )and the MS (57-58 cm ) is very minimum i am selling my Pista Sole Luna check out my thread if interested :five:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.