Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

FS: 2014 Honda cbr 600rr HRC

8K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  sssmasss 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2014 Honda cbr 600rr HRC edition with 1,750 miles!!! Never been down. I just don't have the time to ride it anymore. Garage kept. It has a yoshimura rs-5 Carbon fiber tip slip on exhaust, fender elimanator, led interfered tail light, led flush mounts, black windscreen. I still have all factory stuff. Also come with a HJC Ben spies replica helmet, textile jacket and gloves. Helmet is size med. I'm asking $8,950 obo.

Jh2pc4046ek700026 Vin
832-401-4280

#2 ·
Selling my 2014 Honda cbr 600rr HRC edition with 1,750 miles!!! Never been down. I just don't have the time to ride it anymore. Garage kept. It has a yoshimura rs-5 Carbon fiber tip slip on exhaust, fender elimanator, led interfered tail light, led flush mounts, black windscreen. I still have all factory stuff. Also come with a HJC Ben spies replica helmet, textile jacket and gloves. Helmet is size med. I'm asking $9,500 obo.

Jh2pc4046ek700026 Vin

832-401-4280

Sucks to hear. I love that scheme though. Post up some photos and good luck with the sale man!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#6 · (Edited)
Wow, selling so soon. Funny, but I actually was also contemplating on selling mine out for a change of direction in life. Then after further understanding, a 25-30% loss on depreciation is a very tough pill to swallow after only 6 months and 3k miles, not to mention the time / patience it will take to sell - but this is just the truth that I should already know going into this. Supersports do seem to be the niche of a niche. I'll continue to ride mine out for as long as I happily can. It's a fantastic bike for as long as the appreciation can last, that's for sure. On a positive note, the Spring riding season is just around the corner.

Good luck with your sale... Keep us posted, please.

#14 ·
Such a smoking deal based on current mileage & how clean the bike is good luck with the sale

#27 ·
personally i think its super hard to sell a a street bike on a forum just because most ppl that join already bought a bike. track bike is a dif story tho. i posted mine on Craigslist and ebay for now

#30 · (Edited)
Don't even look at KBB. That website was made for the sole purpose of insurance companies ripping you off. An all original, perfect condition, 1973 corvette is worth 200 bucks on KBB. That's how accurate KBB is.

Again, just to stress this point, have proper advertising. Proper advertising doesn't only mean quantity but quality. It only takes the persuasion of one person. Best of luck brother.

#39 ·
I'd say keep it up for sale as a "feeler", and then decide when and if you do run into a potential buyer who'll take it for close to what you were expecting for it. No loss.

#40 ·
nice bike. and i dont mean to be an ass but what does every body think about this year model? i meant the fairings.

i dont really like it. it look a little too ugly for my taste. however lots of people do like this style. your scheme looks nice

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.