Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2009 600rr trackbike for sale

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  kneepuck_envy 
#1 · (Edited)
2009 600rr track/race/street bike NEW PICS!!! $4,800

I am selling my 2009 Honda CBR600rr track bike. I purchased this bike new in 2012 from the dealership, and it has a clean title. I put approximately 2k street miles on it before converting it in to a track-only bike. The bike currently has 5,1XX miles and is in excellent condition. I have numerous stock parts that will go with this bike. Below is the list of parts currently on the bike:

-Yoshi RS5 full exhaust
-PC-V with custom fuel map
-Annitori QS Pro quick shifter
-Vortex rear sets
-Starlane GPS lap timer
-Ohlins 30mm cartridges in forks and TTX rear
-Stainless braided front brake lines
-Primal Racing Fairings (professionally painted by autobody shop)
-Driven adjustable clip-ons
-Racing fairing stay
-Pro Motion quick twist throttle
-BMC racing air filter
-2 Zero Gravity windscreens (one double bubble and one standard)
-Extra set of front brake rotors
-Racing lithium battery (reduced weight)
-Exhaust servo delete
-520 chain and sprocket kit with an extra carrier and rear sprocket
-Woodcraft frame sliders
-Adjustable brake and clutch levers

Will also come with a set of Pirelli SuperBike Pro tires with 50% left on them as well as the R10's mounted(rear is shot).

The bike has been low-sided which caused two cracks in the gauge cluster. I cover them with electrical tape to keep moisture out. There is a scuff on the side case, clutch lever, and bar end. Recently the bike fell off its stand and put a crack and scuff in the fairings. The only mechanical issue which this bike is one of the front fork seals is starting to leak slightly. Price is $4,800. I also have stands, tire warmers, and pitbull trailer restraint system I am willing to sell in addition (NOT INCLUDED). Contact Dustin via text/call @ 641.521.8833 Located in central Iowa...willing to drive to meet.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.