Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Long Island Riders

21K views 156 replies 24 participants last post by  Slaviner 
#1 ·
I see some olders posts about LI riders.. You guys/girls still around and down to ride? Let me know...

G
#9 · (Edited)
I hear ya, but as long as they ride like humans and keep safety in mind gskr's and anyone else for that matter may join. We're all NY'ers and two wheels is two wheels, lets all play nice together in the sand box. Last couple of times out, me and my homie headed down into the village of Port Jefferson where the ferry to CT is....and it was packed. Lots of bikes/things to do, places to eat, live music. Good vibe down there, awesome chill spot.
I'm in for this weekend!

#27 ·
yep, I'm good for tomorrow afternoon as well. Down with the meet & greet too

edit: I'm riding on a plug right now (rear tire). It's not leaking any air, but I don't think I used enough of that rubber cement for an even better seal. Would you guys advise going out for a ride tomorrow? Last thing I want is to be stranded somewhere far from home (I live in Queens)...

G
#28 ·
yep, I'm good for tomorrow afternoon as well. Down with the meet & greet too

edit: I'm riding on a plug right now (rear tire). It's not leaking any air, but I don't think I used enough of that rubber cement for an even better seal. Would you guys advise going out for a ride tomorrow? Last thing I want is to be stranded somewhere far from home (I live in Queens)...
Let me know if you fell safe enough to meet up?
Depending on where the whole is, you should be fine. I plug tires all the time they hold for thousands of miles...with the leaning and aggesiveness of a sportsbike, I would still get it checked.

G
#31 ·
Depends on where everybody wants to do? Port Jeff will be nice and packed, so will Huntington, Bayville also around the main beach. Don't matter to me, I'll ride anywhere, and I'm good to meet anytime tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.