so my right fork seal has been leaking for a while now but with school and no money I wasn't able to get it done. my brake pads were getting soaked in oil and was becoming a big safety concern, so i threw up some car parts online, luckily they sold and i used the money to get some seals and pads.
got my pads in on thursday, which was also the last day of classes for me!
so yesterday i tore it all down and got it done! i think i spent more time cleaning than i did actually replacing the seals!
i can finally keep my wheel clean now!! i had to go through the brake rotors with probably 40 q-tips to get all the oil/grime out of the holes lol
and also thanks to wckedIntentions i was able to clean and lube my chain at the same time!
no one was home so i wasn't able to properly set-up my suspension but i was looking around online and found 3-4 set-ups from riders pretty close to my weight and they were all running almost the same set-ups so i used that as a baseline and the bike feels so much better already :D (the bike was at all factory settings when i started)
sorry for the novel :( i'm excited.. haha