Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,641 ·
Pennywisdomj - That's crazy there was a tack weld holding the silencer/baffle in on that Yoshimura pipe. Did you purchase that exhaust new or was it purchased used? Nice pics showing the detail and fix btw...

Riding home from work each morning in the fog and low visibility the last several days was NOT fun, but thank god for a short commute...

#2,642 ·
Been scouting cl for a couple weeks now. I'm gonna shoot down either sunday or monday, then start calling around. Pretty much got everything sold off I don't wanna move besides Laurie's bike.

#2,645 ·
Pennywisdomj - That's crazy there was a tack weld holding the silencer/baffle in on that Yoshimura pipe. Did you purchase that exhaust new or was it purchased used? Nice pics showing the detail and fix btw...

Riding home from work each morning in the fog and low visibility the last several days was NOT fun, but thank god for a short commute...
Thanks, it came that way brand new from yoshimura. I had no idea the factory would tack weld a bolt seems pointless to even use a bolt then...

#2,650 ·
I rode Sunday (mid 50s), only did a couple hours. Suppose to be real nice today after the fog. Gotta do some maintenance and then maybe ride if I don't hear from my tattoo guy.

Turkey Day suppose to be near 70s but breezy.

#2,653 ·
Doesn't matter, still too cold for your lily a** to ride.

Heading up north for some Turkey Day, going to get some hunting in this weekend, and working from home. Spent most of the day today at work playing BZ Flags online with everyone in the office, including the boss.

Rough day....

#2,656 ·
It's a Linux based tank game that has spread to Windows and Mac, and you hunt each other down while capturing flags that give you special perks.

Pretty fun.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#2,658 ·
Sounds fun, sounds like a good day at work. Surprised u guys don't get some BF3 going

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
When I worked nights, it was BF3 or COD on the high def projector with surround sound. Awesome having 100 inches of gameplay.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.