Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#3,710 ·
I to am not riding in salt like Kevin. Salt does bad things.
So what's the reason you don't ride it the rest of the year? Sun rays too bright?

I've ridden my bike every winter for the last 8 years of riding, including an entire season of daily riding. Never had a single part rust or rot away. A quick hose down once a week during winter and viola! the salt is gone! Just like riding our bikes in rain or dirt roads, these things rinse off. These machines aren't made of porcelain. :cruising:

#3,714 ·
You guys who worry about the salt, probably cringe when you see something like this....

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=251923
I would never let my bike get that filthy. Lol. And I guess il take it out. I've never rly dealt with rust from salt but I guess a good rinse and scrub the chain after and we should be good. I just can't miss 55 degrees in January. And Paul, cars in my name now I can say what I want....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#3,718 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.