Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,363 ·
It's easy to build a simple balancer and get some sticky weights.

I haven't balanced a wheel in 8 years. Waste of money, IMO. Never notice a difference....
Me neither...I just put the bar code ( on the bead of the tire ) matched up with the valve stem and never had to add any weights...Waste of money havin someone do it for you... I like the way you think about food....Its has to have good food to go there....Same way here

#1,364 ·
I like the way you think about food....Its has to have good food to go there....Same way here
Words to live by, IMO. You can somewhere with mediocre food and a great atmosphere, and leave hungry, OR you can somewhere shi**y and have great food, and it evens things out.

My choice is the latter.

#1,367 ·
I just bought a set of 2ct's I won't be balancing them either, I didn't with my last bike and never noticed a difference. It's not like a car where you can feel the steering wheel shake, damn handle bars vibrate because of the engine a lone I won't be able to tell a tire shake too

#1,368 ·
It's dead up in here! Can't wait for the weekend to start.

Wife is out of town until Sunday night, so doing a little golfing tomorrow, and either hitting the WERA races on Sunday, or tearing up the WSL Sunday. Not sure if I want to go ride to watch others ride, or ride myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.