Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#13,821 ·
Wahoo! FINALLY got the subframe ordered! Should have it within a week or two, and I can't wait! I can finally get started mounted the bodywork, and doing other work to the steed.

#13,825 ·
Awesome! BB is THE man when it comes to suit adjustments!

And at the end of next season, ship it down to him and Darethea and they'll get it looking and smelling like new for about $50!!

#13,828 ·
That's awesome! I had a neighbor who had a couple pet deer that he'd feed and he'd put vests on them every year around hunting season. Pretty funny to watch a deer strolling through the woods with blaze orange on.

#13,835 ·
#13,836 ·
My suit needed a 1.5-2" panel inserted in the crotch to give my boys some breathing room. The man-toe I was getting was too painful on the nuts. Other than that, it's spot on. I could lose 10-15 pounds and it would still be just about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.