Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,545 ·
I'm up north, so I'm out. Riding next weekend. Might go the Air Show at Willow Run next weekend as well.

Have 2 other buddies wanting to go riding. They are from local fb clubs and seem legit

Sent via iPhone 4s
Remind me to stab you with a rusty claw hammer next time I see you....

Also, is your buddy still interested in getting his Ninja fixed up?

#1,546 ·
Yes he is, he's still in NYC right now and will get to u when he gets back.
Are u saying we can't ride with people anywhere but our form and your guys big local forms?

Sent via iPhone 4s

#1,548 ·
Yes he is, he's still in NYC right now and will get to u when he gets back.
Are u saying we can't ride with people anywhere but our form and your guys big local forms?

Sent via iPhone 4s
Not at all what I'm saying. I'm saying that I am going to cause you grave bodily harm for using the "Legit" statement. If I recall, I threatened violence in the past for the same offence...

#1,555 ·
State Farm .. 71 bux/month... full coverage, both bikes.
Where you located, hendricks?

Edit.... just noticed your in AA. Welcome to dotnet.
Im technically in Brighton. Hopefully picking up a 2004 CBR 600RR tomorrow. Gonna make some calls tomorrow on insurance. I'm definitely getting theft, not sure about full coverage yet, depends on prices. I do have good health insurance through work, does this make the need for better insurance less necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.