Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,589 ·
Where at in Brighton are you? What are your other issues?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
I live in the apartments across from Meijer. The FI light was on when I fired it up so I shut it off to restart to see codes and didnt want to start and pretty sure I flooded it. Took out the spark plugs and they're pretty black. C&C Sports didnt have any in stock so I have to wait for them to come in the mail and I'll see what she does when I get them back in.

#1,595 ·
I live in the apartments across from Meijer. The FI light was on when I fired it up so I shut it off to restart to see codes and didnt want to start and pretty sure I flooded it. Took out the spark plugs and they're pretty black. C&C Sports didnt have any in stock so I have to wait for them to come in the mail and I'll see what she does when I get them back in.
Nice. I'm over in the subdivision behind the bowling alley. If you need any help getting her going, I'm happy to help.

Reactions: Hendricks433
#1,600 ·
Got my bike running but I'm going to need to keep an eye on it over the next few days and see what it does. I also have oil, filter, coolant and air filter on the way as well so hopefully I'll get oil change and air filter done on Saturday for sure.
Sounds like my Saturday plans as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.