Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,603 ·
Air filter isn't too hard at all. Just have a bunch of crap to take off to get to it. Half hour from start to finish.

Fork seals and fluid aren't the hardest, but not a ten minute job, either. I've rebuilt a couple sets on other bikes in my day, some require a special tool, some do.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#1,615 ·
For sure get a hold of me when you have time. I think we will have a group together tomorrow or saterday. Last night we rode into bay city for a little bit. Give me a text 9892971989
I hooked up with some riders from saginaw a couple years back and rode with them..One was jordan and the other i can remember was eric i think...That was pretty fun ride..I text you some time...Mike..is the name...

#1,619 ·
I hooked up with some riders from saginaw a couple years back and rode with them..One was jordan and the other i can remember was eric i think...That was pretty fun ride..I text you some time...Mike..is the name...
Think I know who you you are talking about. I but we're trying to get a me people together tonight in saginaw meeting at the corner of davenport and bay Rd at advanced auto at 7 leaving by 715 anyone is welcome

#1,620 ·
Thanks Chad, I should be meeting up with him tomorrow morning to get it. I know I need to check out my air filter. Whats the deal with riding this weekend. Only a 10% chance of rain Saturday
I see his FS thread was labeled sold. I'm assuming that was you? Congrats if it was. Good deal on a great stand.

I'm up for some riding this weekend. I'm waiting for my new A* gloves to come in, which should be tomorrow. Depending on what time the mail delivers, I should be able to get out and ride for a bit.

We need to get a midnight ride planned. We've done these a few times, and they are a blast. Meet up around midnight, ride, and grab breakfast around daybreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.