Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,647 · (Edited)
Juat got home from ypsi. Got the wheel chocks and and a 3/8 drive torque wrench. All I had was a 1/2 drive. Ended up getting 1 chock 1/2 off and other 20% off. With coups.
Thanks for checking on these for me.

Went for a ride also to STG yesterday and kinda thought thered be more. Expecting a huge store. Haha. Cool checking out what they had tho and counter dude was super friendly.

Mike... stopped by HF on way up north. Looke a price on a small generator. Anywho... rolled up next to a 1k rr (red and new). Give him a thumbs up and he musta either noticed my rr.net shirt or my 600rr hat. ( Yep, I was representing) He points at his honda sticker on tank. So I point at my hat and same motion we both give a thumbs up. Long story, longer wondered if ya knew him. He had a black 1 pc taichi suit with pucks and aero back. He hit 675 n from Tittabawasee. And knee dragged the ramp. Just before 75 merge he stood it up for a bit then juiced it for a short blast and got off at Saginaw Rd.

#1,655 ·
I like them both, but like the fit of the A* better. I'll know more after I ride in them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
Idk how I feel about a* gloves. I have the gp plus's and they tore 2 days in at the seam. I returned them and they repaired them instead of replacing them so that was another 4 week wait to get them back. A month later I got a new tear on a different seam. Not to mention the fit was crummy. I wore mediums for icon gloves and I wore an XL for a*. Maybe the gp pros are a lot nicer. Now that I've had the gloves for a couple months the fit is getting better but theres no excuse for the constant stitching coming undone. Love a* pants, jacket, and boots though.

Thats a very nice house, I'm also looking hoping to get a place soon. Hopefully one where I can build a pole barn. I got to have a lift in my garage to work on my vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.