Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,661 ·
Nice score.. first thing I noticed was the kitchen actually (all the cupboard space). Looking forward to getting downstate and looking at houses within the next couple months.

Well done tho, looks like a beautiful place.

#1,664 ·
Juat got home from ypsi. Got the wheel chocks and and a 3/8 drive torque wrench. All I had was a 1/2 drive. Ended up getting 1 chock 1/2 off and other 20% off. With coups.
Thanks for checking on these for me.

Went for a ride also to STG yesterday and kinda thought thered be more. Expecting a huge store. Haha. Cool checking out what they had tho and counter dude was super friendly.

Mike... stopped by HF on way up north. Looke a price on a small generator. Anywho... rolled up next to a 1k rr (red and new). Give him a thumbs up and he musta either noticed my rr.net shirt or my 600rr hat. ( Yep, I was representing) He points at his honda sticker on tank. So I point at my hat and same motion we both give a thumbs up. Long story, longer wondered if ya knew him. He had a black 1 pc taichi suit with pucks and aero back. He hit 675 n from Tittabawasee. And knee dragged the ramp. Just before 75 merge he stood it up for a bit then juiced it for a short blast and got off at Saginaw Rd.
Ahhhh you guys shoulda got a hold of me that's my buddy Aric on the 1krr. I was supposed to be out with him but sat at home instead. We have our own little track on all the Zilwaukee bridge on and off ramps. We got a group of 4 knee daggers in the area. My avatar pic is actually from the corner you seen him take

#1,665 · (Edited)
Ahhhh you guys shoulda got a hold of me that's my buddy Aric on the 1krr. I was supposed to be out with him but sat at home instead. We have our own little track on all the Zilwaukee bridge on and off ramps. We got a group of 4 knee daggers in the area. My avatar pic is actually from the corner you seen him take
Well tell him that was Wrath in the black saturn and I said " mad skills". Wife had never seen a rider go that low so close to us. Maybe we can meetup soon. Course I been saying that to everyone here. Only ones Ive met is Drick (Derrick) and Corsica (Kevin).
Saginaw's my old stomping grounds. Grew up in Bridgeport.

#1,672 ·
Couple hour ride. Shouldn't be to bad Paul. I'll leave nice and early.
Sounds tempting but I know I'll be helpin my parents get all my brothers stuff in the trailer to move to Chicago. We leave Sunday. He got an apartment so my parents got him furniture.

Sent via iPhone 4s

#1,676 ·
We rode the z bridge on and off ramps ran to the BV Cloverleafs (I wanted to hit the us 10 clovers but it was pouring there). We rode 2 sessions of that between 6-8 than we all went and ate. I

Even by the civic center it not that bad. I really as long as you don't go straying down Neighborhood roads in downtown you have nothing to worry about. I ride through down town everyday never once had a problem

#1,677 ·
Dont turn left or right off of gennesee and youll be alright..So you rode the express way on and off ramps? Theres some good roads just east of saginaw with some high banking turns.. just by frankin muth and munger..Dont. remember the names of the roads but know where they are..If i ride tonight ill make sure to find the names..

#1,678 ·
No sh*t! Aric just text me and told me that you and him are friends. I went down to Tennessee with Aric this spring. Small world. I don't know why I didn't put two and two together. Must've forgot he wasn't on his R1 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.