Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,744 ·
finally checking in here- looking to make a trip out to STG in shelby here in a week or 2... any interested in going? Car pool, buy some good gear, and be able to get it all home!

I live in Grand Ledge but im around the lansing area mostly! Always looking for people to ride with.

-hit me up!

#1,745 ·
rizzo.... are u in every single thread on this site?

#1,747 ·
Whore.... Lol karaoke at harpers tonight at 10pm man. U should come out this time!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#1,748 ·
Whore.... Lol karaoke at harpers tonight at 10pm man. U should come out this time!

That's past Rizzo's curfew and bedtime. He isn't allowed out after the street lights come on.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#1,749 ·
That's past Rizzo's curfew and bedtime. He isn't allowed out after the street lights come on.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
Oh hahaha yea. I'm in brown city to watch the tractor pulls in Sandusky tonight. Have jet engine ones! I'm staying here tonight and heading back tomorrow

Sent via iPhone 4s

#1,750 ·
Alright man have a good time in ******* land! :p

#1,756 ·
I'm always on the bike, just have to let me know when. This weekend I'm up in the thumb for another wedding, the week after is Labor Day weekend and the wife is heading up north. I might go out to Grattan for the track day that benefits the Wounded Warrior Project. If I don't go out there, I may just take the bike camping for a couple days, weather depending.

#1,757 ·
I see what your saying. Don't forget our group suspension thing. I need to ride more, I'd ride a ton more if I had people like really close to me to ride with. I ride around but nothing big

Sent via iPhone 4s

#1,758 ·
Start sport touring. Get a tail bag and go explore for a weekend. A small pup tent, a bag of clothes, and go find some back roads. I don't know how many picnic tables I have slept on in the middle of nowhere while finding fun roads, or how many old timers I sat with and shot the sh*t with while grabbing lunch in BFE. You don't always need to have people to ride with to have a good time. Sometimes, the more people, the more stops for gas/smokes/food/etc and you have to figure where the others want to go.

If the weather cooperates, I may head up to the UP and ride around a bit over the holiday weekend.

#1,759 ·
Also, you can easily convert a SwissGear laptop back pack into a tail bag, and for about $10 and a half hour, you can hook up a dual 12V adapter for a phone charger.

#1,760 ·
well i may do this sometime, just start riding and where i end up sleep and head back, never really thought of that just nervous of getting lost but i have a smart phone so it wont be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.