Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,851 ·
Yeah. Haven't been this year though. Tonight is my first night of being able to go. It's usually a good time people watching. Can get pretty stupid with the squids and police, but that varies depending on the night.

#1,853 ·
So is anyone planning on doing some riding this weekend? Temps should be cooler than previous weekends, so we won't be sweating our tails off.

I know Rizzo is out. He is too busy detailing his bike that never leaves the garage, followed by holding his GF's hand while watching 'The Notebook'.

I was thinking maybe Saturday morning. Not the a** crack of dawn, but not noon, either.

#1,854 ·
So is anyone planning on doing some riding this weekend? Temps should be cooler than previous weekends, so we won't be sweating our tails off.

I know Rizzo is out. He is too busy detailing his bike that never leaves the garage, followed by holding his GF's hand while watching 'The Notebook'.

I was thinking maybe Saturday morning. Not the a** crack of dawn, but not noon, either.
Oh haha oh funny. What time and place

Sent via iPhone 4s

#1,860 ·
And chad if it's just me and you I can just meet you at your house at 9.30. I'll have gotten gas before hand. Just going to be windy tomorrow 15-20mph guts which isn't bad. Will keep the bike cool.

Sent via iPhone 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.