Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,902 ·
Haha. Paul, he was joking around. He was coming over to pick up his new Corbin seat. There isn't a meet up at my house. (Not they you would ever find my house, even though you've been here 3 times.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#1,905 · (Edited)
Haha. Paul, he was joking around. He was coming over to pick up his new Corbin seat. There isn't a meet up at my house. (Not they you would ever find my house, even though you've been here 3 times.

I know maybe I wanted to say hi? Why did u sell the seat?

And my buddy has that work on his car if u want some money

Sent via iPhone 4s

#1,906 · (Edited)
Hi Paul....
At wife's bro's house tonite in Ypsi...Gonna have a good time. Porterhouse and shrimp on the grill. Bakers and a salad and a 12 of Corona for me and a bottle of Riunite for Laurie. Gonna need to bump the drunk thread later.

#1,907 ·
Lucky u, I'm bored at home, had a class today for school till 5 and now I'm home. Everyone is busy or gone looks like its anther one of those nights

Sent via iPhone 4s

#1,908 ·
Well I finally got my bike running right and of course I have my first wreck. Was only going about 15-20mph on Chilson coming up to Brighton road stop sign and all the sudden the front end washed out and I was down. I jumped right up and picked the bike up(took about 3 tries) and quickly pushed it off the road into the little lot there. I never went back into the road to look but I guess it was probably gravel or something, there was a bit I brushed off my rear tire. Thankfully there isnt a ton of damage, broken peg on right rear set and 2 major scuffs and some long skinny scratches on the mid. I think I am more f'd up than the bike, definitely glad I was wearing gloves, my right palm would be real f'd up right now if I wasnt wearing decent gloves. Mainly just my right knee, left shin and right ankle are damaged.

#1,912 ·
Thanks, we'll see though my knee is pretty f'd up right now. Might need an X-ray to make sure it's not cracked or something.

Can you replace just the peg on the rear set or do you have to replace the whole rear set?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
That sucks. Hope it's just bruised, and nothing more serious.

Yeah, you can swap just the peg. Really easy to do.

#1,913 ·
Well got rear ended tonight. Anyone have or know of a rear tail, left rear set for sale
Dang. Rough day for Michigan riders. Seen your Facebook pray earlier, and was wondering what happened. Check with Greg(infinite). He had a flat black tail for sale in the classified section.

#1,917 ·
Chad's Cider Mill Tour

Hey Chad,

Not to change the subject too quick, but I'd definitely be up for a cider mill tour you mentioned on my noob thread.

What did you have in mind? I remember cider mills around Ypsi & Northville, but hadn't thought of doing a tour on my bike. Sounds cool...

Neil

#1,918 ·
Dang. Rough day for Michigan riders. Seen your Facebook pray earlier, and was wondering what happened. Check with Greg(infinite). He had a flat black tail for sale in the classified section.

Riding with. Group of about 20 bikes come up to a stop light and I was down to Bout 10mph and got hit from behind. Others said he seen the light change to yellow and speed up thinking we were gonna run it than once he realized we were stopping he was going to fast used to much back brake got sideways and then hit me. Cracked my rear set busted up the rear tail scratched my swing arm and knocked my rear tire out of alignment. My rear tire took most the impact. I ended up rolling forward and was able to swerve around the Busa in front of me. I'm just glad I wasn't at a dead stop or I woulda went down. I guess now is the time to do the 05 06 tail conversion I been wanting to do for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.