Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,529 ·
Dremel? Shouldn't b to bad.
I've tried that already those tack welds are a bitch to get at, the dremel keeps walking on me. unless there's some other end to use on the dremel. This POS end isn't doing much for me

maybe i need to use a cutting wheel but I don't think they make them small enough to fit into that cutout in the end cap

#2,536 ·
I don't mind it. Not the sexiest, but I'd throw it around.

BTW, if anyone is in need of a back protector, I am selling my Knox Contour. It's the "tour" edition. Only selling to replace with a "race" version of the Contour. $95+shipping, or we can meet.

#2,537 ·
I'll take the '12 :shakehand.

Wished! I do like the '13 myself, don't love but it could grow on me.
i like the 13 wheels, but the tail is kinda off. who knows, someone will buy one on here, mod it, and everyone will love it. watch u will see

#2,539 ·
I like it mainly because there was finally some change. Glad they finally got rid of the 3 spoke wheels those have been around for too long. Also good to see the engine exposed again.

I got the race contour, I never wear it unless I have riding pants on too though. Had to get the race though it costed the same as the touring model

#2,540 ·
I actually like the nose, which is what a lot of people complained about. I don't particularly like the fairings though. It just reminds me of the '03-'06. I'd love to have those wheels though!
where were you on sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.